Adding Mod Slots In Clothing

+
I have not been able to figure out how to add mod slots to clothing, if we can, and this forces players to pick the limited amount of legendary clothing if the want all the slots that they can get. There should be a crafting perk so that we can make slots or buy them from somewhere so that we can pick the clothes that we like and have all the armor and crit mods we can get.

I have not been able to figure out how to add mod slots to clothing, if we can, and this forces players to pick the limited amount of legendary clothing if the want all the slots that they can get. There should be a crafting perk so that we can make slots or buy them from somewhere so that we can pick the clothes that we like and have all the armor and crit mods we can get.
its randomized as far as i know.

What I really mean is green and blue clothing becomes kinda pointless. It would be nice if we could upgrade them so that they are relevant.

Why not allow ALL clothing to be re-crafted/upgraded like you can with iconic weapons. At least one step (ie. rare to epic). This would open up the system and make the character dress how he or she wants rather than feel compelled to wear an item simply because it has better stats.

I do like the hunt for weapon crafting specs, but I definitely agree with you when it comes to clothing.

Top Bottom