Adding the option to change FOV at least on next gen consoles

+
So with cyberpunk 2077 being a first person only game an FOV slider is a needed feature . I have seen the request time and time again after buying a copy for xbox series x (actually thinking for sure it would have it) and later on waiting for the next gen patch . The first thing is that the FOV slider has a negligible impact to performance especially on modern hardware . Secondly , by using a dynamic resolution on consoles how is the performance impacted at all by a change ? If anyone wants to change it can be warned that it may impact performance . Anyway the option is on pc that any user can change with any hardware , i even used it on my gtx 1060 , it can be added in a blink . When most next gen fps games have a slider, why is cyberpunk left out of one also when many users have their console on a monitor what difference does it make anymore . Everyone enjoys an FOV slider .

Asking kindly

Yes ! It is nessecary...I don't get headache or something, but it feels almost claustrophobic...the fov is so narrow...especially when I play for example Battlefield with a fov of 90+ and then play Cyberpunk, it feels like looking through a toilet paper tube. Before I played on console I was playing CP on PC with fov slider and it was awesome, then I switched to PS5 as soon as I got one only to see that there isn't a fov slider 🫤

Top Bottom