Additional Content Improvements etc

+
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I'm sorry if this is one too many like this but I agree with a lot that had been posted here.

I feel like CDPR is so close to having such a unique experience (more than is now) with Cyberpunk and the character relationships (thankful fore update 1.5) but it would be amazing to have the little details make it feel so much more immersive and real like the texts and conversations with romance partners and friends about missions, being able to be more personally involved with them, hang outs and dates, staying the night at Vs, going to eat and more missions together!

Also as some have mentioned, I'd love to see Judy and Panam interact or acknowledge each other through conversation with V (as with other LIs and friends), makes it seem more realistic and less separated? Like every friendship/relationship feels isolated and just between the two of you and no one else know anyone else exists. If that makes sense.

Random calls, maybe triggered after certain missions etc or actually acknowledging that V is dying?? It seems like they all kind of say "oh shit, that sucks." And never a "checking in, hope you're still alive" after their own stories. Though Panam does a bit more than others, it seems.

Also the option to see clothes on V before buying them because damn, I've made some mistakes when trying to buy something nice that matches.

Or a badass DLC to find a fix for Vs impending doom, that would be pretty amazing but also wishful thinking.

Late night ramblings, will probably add more as it comes to me but I think the thing I'd most love to see in new content is more involvement with your romantic partner (also saving V and more night city, obviously but all of the romantic partner things).

Agree. Also, first thing I tried to do when I got to the roller coaster was ride it. So sad I couldn't lol

I would love to see NLP (natural language processing) attempted with the texting, at least. I’m loving Cyberpunk, but still feel some disappointment that the game hasn’t introduced anything groundbreaking to the gaming industry. Dynamic communication with main characters in a single player game would have been amazing for a genre with such a heavy focus on AI.

I believe the devs even received a government grant for AI, is that right or am I misremembering?

I highly doubt anything like this would be attempted, seeing as skills like crafting alone are such a mess, but I would love to see this game become something sensational by creating a truly sustainable single player experience where main NPCs are no longer empty shells.

Top Bottom