Addressing the console cross-account situation

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hey everyone!

We know that you want to share progress and purchases on your GWENT account on multiple gaming platforms. We want to see this true cross-platform experience coming to GWENT, too! However, while we’re already fully supporting matchmaking between PC and other platforms, support of shared progress and purchases isn’t entirely within our control. We are very happy that it was possible to be achieved between iOS and PC out of the box, but other platforms are a more complicated matter due to the different policies that govern them.

We promise that we are not giving up on the subject of connecting all GWENT players together and enabling unified cross-progression and purchases. We will continue our ongoing conversations with platform-holders to enable GWENT players to easily switch platforms on the go without losing anything.

Thanks for the update regarding this situation. Let's hope the negotiations go well, so we can all enjoy GWENT wherever we go.

Was relying on Pawel to provide such statement :) Console players needed to hear, they are not left behind.. Most likely going to cost me 17 EUR :D

@Burza46 what ever happened to the xbox play anywhere though? It already existed in beta but was removed for HC, that is a huge disappointment and seems that this decision was made by you and not Microsoft since it already existed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest 4368268

Thank you for the transparency and the effort. Really hope you can get this done in time.

Top Bottom