Addressing the no XP Glitch

+
So I believe that I may have gotten the no xp bug (which I thought were fixed by the way) I am level 13 running around velen doing side quests until the next patch gets out and the Triss/yen update.

Anyhow I did the mission for the quartermaster in southern velen where you track down the missing patrol and got no xp...i did not really worry about that since it was a level 7 quest. Afterwards I completed a level 12 mission from a nilfguardian Mother right outside the camp and still got no xp. Afterwards when I reached level 14 I did the griffin set treasure Hunt upgrade mission a level 18 mission and still got no xp....

Anyhow am I just screved since I don't have a previus save or can something be done?

whoa! I'm at level 56 new game+ right now and most of my side quests are grayed out including the main quest.

CDPR totally neglected this issue

whoa! I'm at level 56 new game+ right now and most of my side quests are grayed out including the main quest.

CDPR totally neglected this issue

This is an old thread, and I'm not aware of outstanding bugs relating to the XP.

Are you discussing the bug, or are you just over-levelled? If you're simply at too high a level to get much XP from these quests, then it's by design, so not a tech support issue.

If you're saying there's a bug here, please give details. Is it that you're not getting the correct XP for these quests, or that there's a reason that you think they shouldn't be greyed out, i.e. that NG+ is assigning the wrong level to them?

palegod;n1897532 said:
Family Blade is suggested level 15, actual level 12... so L18+ you only get 5 xp for it.

Really don't understand what was so hard about just setting all quests to actual level = suggested level. They did some of them, but they missed a whole bunch of others. I also don't understand why Destination: Skellige is level 16 yet the place is full of quests that range from 11 to 15. There should not be a single quest on that entire map lower than level 16.

Is there a list of the actual quest levels?

(Whispers out of the darkness:) Hello, Heisenperv! Welcome to the Forum! (Looks warily around at the layers of cobwebs...the thick blanket of dust covering the posts.) It seems you have stumbled into a thread that has lain still for...quite some time. (Reaches for his blade at the sound of movement. Just a rat.) It may be best if you come with me. (Motions for quiet. Hands Heisen a tome labeled Guide to Main Quests.) There are also pages on Secondary Quests and Witcher Contracts. (Casts several wards. Cautiously leads the way out.)

Top Bottom