ADS Toggle Option is missing.

+
I was referred to the forum by GOG Support.

It appears there is no current option for aiming sights set to toggle, you can only hold the right mouse button to aim down sights.

Hoping this feature is implemented as it is something very useful from an accessibility standpoint alone.

It appears there is no current option for aiming sights set to toggle, you can only hold the right mouse button to aim down sights.

Hoping this feature is implemented as it is something very useful from an accessibility standpoint alone.

Hear hear, I will second the motion... Please add the ability to, toggle sights, in the key-binding list, please. very much from an accessibility standpoint.

Please also allow complete key remapping abilities & the use of external peripheral control devices to play this amazing game. Very much from an accessibility standpoint.

Hear hear, I will second the motion... Please add the ability to, toggle sights, in the key-binding list, please. very much from an accessibility standpoint.

Please also allow complete key remapping abilities & the use of external peripheral control devices to play this amazing game. Very much from an accessibility standpoint.
I've been asking for this before the game was released.

Top Bottom