Adult content and... the 'censour'...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony was someone saying that Cyberpunk would have adult content, do it partially, selecting where the adult content would be exposed in the game 'in the inventory, ok, out of it, sin' ...

This is ironic ... :"gratuitous violence, dismembering people, that's fine, seeing human bodies, that offends morals and good customs" -
"Being able to indiscriminately trip people, using weapons of the latest technology to make apologies for hatred, all right ... now, human things, like sex, like life, that can't ..."

This is the biggest hypocrisy in the game industry today!

AFAIK it's a bug. My V even got her panties in the inventory.

What i read in this forum, its not a bug.
Post automatically merged:

Someone say it:

Someone who says of the CD said that this was always their intention, but it was not what they said, several times, in magazines, interviews, etc ...

Still, I question: what moral is it that allows violence and does not allow the natural things of human life on Earth?

No one knows for sure yet. Either they had to due to ratings or the penis glitching through stuff was fixed this way are the two most popular theories.

Read it...that's sad.
I wouldn't have minded if it was never there...but censoring the game AFTER release is some serious hypocritical shite.
Do we know why?
No i was from the main thread that they said it was intentional they just said it works as it was intended there would be no nudity outside of the menu which makes me worry if they fully censor everything

why not a option for us to choose ourselves, not just the underwear thing also the commercials got tone down. We are adults, not kids

still cant believe there's no single braindance erotic tape available to watch

The others don't really work ...

And did they want to win back their community? Along the way, they will lose the few that are left ...

Another disappointment for the already long list of disappointments with CD, its gamers designers, directors, executives ...

Last edited:
The others don't really work ...

And did they want to win back their community? Along the way, they will lose the few that are left ...

Another disappointment for the already long list of disappointments with CD, its gamers designers, directors, executives ...
Honestly I don't know how cdpr will recover my faith or trust in them again, even broke my preorder rule for this game.
We were lied to, deceived or allowed to believe things about the game that weren't true or a combination of those things.

Completely agree. But it wont be long till a blue mod come here closing the thread because it was already answered by CDPR that it works as intended, not allowing people to continue to discuss and share opinions.

Still, agree with everything you said

I do not discuss the rules and actions of moderation. My topic is about censorship and not about rules and conduct of moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom