Adult content

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

KS89

Forum regular
Adult content

Hello there .

I'm one of the biggest Withcer game fan I already finished the first 2 games more than once TW2 is my 2th top game of this gen and can't wait for the third .

I love almost every thing about the game except the nude scene in the game . I can't tell you to remove it from the tow games or the next game just because I believe the game doesn't need nor any game needs nude scene I mean seriously I don't see this content adding anything to my experience actually it make it hard to me to invite friend to play the game or tell my brother about it cause this kind of content is really embarrassing and not welcomed in my culture at least .

but as I said before I can't ask you to remove it cause you have your own philosophy about it . and as you said we want to give the player a full freedom in this game .

so I'm asking you kindly to give me my freedom as well and add a choice in the option to disable the adult content cause I don't like it or need it and I'm sure there are a lot of people out there agree with me .

at the end it is a choice for the player to see this content or not . we all know choices is what makes RPG special

and The Withcer games is all about the choices right ?

sorry for my English .

Yeah I personally believe there should be a nudity censor on and off option in the options menu The Saboteur has this.

I usually have nudity un censored in the video games when I play them though because it is not offensive to me and I am an adult but it makes sense for people who have different cultures, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there censored versions of both games, in which nudity has been cut out completely? Or are these censorships merely partial? I'm a strong defender for the right to be more open when it comes to nudity and sexuality in our media, overall, but I also completely understand if many would like to at least have the option to block such things out. This is why I thought the censored versions of TW1 and TW2 were a good compromise; you could simply pick the version you are more comfortable with. I've never played these versions myself, though, so I don't know if they cover everything or just some things.

TW1
Sex cards (optional)
Bruxa, Dryad, and Nymph models

TW2
Various models
Various (optional) sex scenes

This really begins to annoy me. Killing people by the hundreds, no problem. Seeing a pair of tits and some people begin to freak out. Not directly pointed at the op, but just in general.

rohirrim7 said:
This really begins to annoy me. Killing people by the hundreds, no problem. Seeing a pair of tits and some people begin to freak out. Not directly pointed at the op, but just in general.
Yeah, that's another topic, but I agree. America is very adamant about this; gory violence is more accepted in media than a freakin' nipple!

Kindo said:
Yeah, that's another topic, but I agree. America is very adamant about this; gory violence is more accepted in media than a freakin' nipple!
Not true. Not everyone in America thinks nudity is bad and has to be censored. I mean look under my profile picture what it says at location where I am from. I like nudity in video games when I play them.

There is also the "Escape" key you could CHOOSE to hit. It's the one with "Esc" on it.Try that.

My only issue is full frontal for the women while Geralt is wearing trousers now how is that right? You don't even get butt crack. Pffft.... not right....just not right.

Kindo said:

Can we avoid making this about "national" views please?

Killing people or bloodshed in the game is not a detachable feature of the game and cannot be disabled.

war, violence, sex and . . . are part of our lives, whether we like it or not.

I always thought that these scenes were very nicely done in the Witcher 2, the first game with the cards was meh. And of course you could always skip them, they were optional, no one forces you to watch Triss getting naked. :)

Most of the people that complain about things like this are usually hypocrites in my point of view.
How is sex worse then killing? And how is it OK in movies and TV shows to have much more explicit stuff and no one bats on eye, but since it's a game and everyone loses their minds. Talk about double standards.

den1al said:
Most of the people that complain about things like this are usually hypocrites in my point of view.
How is sex worse then killing? And how is it OK in movies and TV shows to have much more explicit stuff and no one bats on eye, but since it's a game and everyone loses their minds. Talk about double standards.

Fully agreed. but note that we can't blame this on those hypocrite people in your point of view. somethings have been defined as a SIN deep in their sub-conscious by someone else, right ?
I think it's better to stop this discussion before some religious guys get pissed off. :)

Garsun said:
Seems to be a troll topic.
Don't think so, he just wants to have the option to disable the scenes. He doesn't want them to be removed. I don't think a troll would state his point of view so nicely by saying that it is first and foremost the decision of cdpr.

Would be nice to have an option to turn gore and nudity on/off from options. In any game.

Tbh, I wished for option like that in a few cases in TW1 as well. Morenn being naked especially annoyed me since it was just pure fanservice and made no sense in the context.

Also, The Devouers :p/>

BlackLeopard said:
Fully agreed. but note that we can't blame this on those hypocrite people in your point of view. somethings have been defined as a SIN deep in their sub-conscious by someone else, right ?
I think it's better to stop this discussion before some religious guys get pissed off. :)/>

This is an endless topic, it would never be settled with reason alone.

The best way is those "scenes" to be optional. That way both parties will be happy. :)

Duskey said:
I wonder how many people would disable nudity in real life if they could.

Would be a short list I suspect as the number of those against it would decline rapidly unless the women decided men were necessary.

I vote for nekkid Geralt any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom