Adult content

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm sure that something as 'small' as adding in an optional censor isn't going to hurt the game. Oh, you feel like gameplay's not varied enough? I'm sure the 'small' addition of bows, mining, farming etc. won't hurt the overall game, they're optional, right? Oh, you don't like Geralt? Guess we'll add in an option to fully customise his appearance. It's a 'small' thing and it's optional and his looks don't really matter to the plot.

Some people don't know what's good for them.

ReptilePZ said:
Yes, I'm sure that something as 'small' as adding in an optional censor isn't going to hurt the game. Oh, you feel like gameplay's not varied enough? I'm sure the 'small' addition of bows, mining, farming etc. won't hurt the overall game, they're optional, right? Oh, you don't like Geralt? Guess we'll add in an option to fully customise his appearance. It's a 'small' thing and it's optional and his looks don't really matter to the plot.

Some people don't know what's good for them.

And these forums are full of suggestions for the game, but none seem to attract as much acrimony as this one.
The OP made a polite request, please everyone don't turn it into anything more than that.

blackstaggshredder said:
So I'll write a story that my law teacher told us in a lecture. It is not meant to vilify anyone nor to mock another culture! It is just interesting view at some differencies in cultures and I only write what I have heard.

That teacher was in America on scholarship and he gave there a lecture for many university students. Once it ended, everyone clapped his hands while standing and then they sat down. He didn't know what is going on. His colleague from the american university explained, that they are going to ask questions. That was really unexpected because here in the Czech Republic, students are happy that they can go home and mostly don't ask many questions. He wasn't happy with that because he was tired and he's not very good in English. But somehow they managed it.

And now the funny part. When they were leaving, he helped his colleagues' wife into her coat and then her husband came to him and told him, that he did something really bad and he can even be punished for sexual harassment. And the biggest problem was that every student saw that and they could tell, that she is a whore because she let him help her. Crazy, don't you think?
And so he decided what he will spend those three months in America on. He studied sexual behaviour of Americans. And he came to the conclusion that they are hypocrites. While we in Europe look up to classic personalities from literature like Don Chuan and D'Artagnan, there is nothing like that in America. Europeans have three stages of dating - getting to know each other, then man conquers the love of women with courtesy, chivalry, flowers and so on and maybe then they go to bed, but Americans have only two - Getting to know each other and sex.
He tried to do some more research and the numers are that nearly 80 % of Americans have a lover with whom they have sex during the working days and on the weekend they are with their families and go to the church.
But you don't mean to vilify anybody...........

The hypocrisy and elitist attitude held by some is disgusting and reflects more on the poster more so than the Americans he attempts to mock. Shall I start commenting on what is wrong with Europeans? Or does that make me hater?

There are some good folks on these forums. but the European "we are so much better than you attitude" on display here is really starting to piss me off.

Zanderat said:
But you don't mean to vilify anybody........... />/>

/>/>

The hypocrisy and elitist attitude held by some is disgusting and reflects more on the poster more so than the Americans he attempts to mock. Shall I start commenting on what is wrong with Europeans? Or does that make me hater?

There are some good folks on these forums. but the European "we are so much better than you attitude" on display here is really starting to piss me off.

Noone said Eu was better (or I read over it). It's not because one gives critic on an other continent than where they live, they think theirs is superior.

And this is why we don't permit criticisms of nationality.

Locking. May (or may not) re-open when everyone has calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom