Adult Game?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have over 8 days played time. If they never mentioned nudity, it would bug me with the current world because of how completely unrealistic it is in a lot of these scenes, but, fine. It is what it is.
My problem is them advertising for years and quietly taking it away like promising a child a cookie if they go to bed.

I know that this is your point. I never disregarded your point in the first place. I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM !!!!

I'm from Germany. Do you have any idea how hard it was (still is, even though somewhat less) to get any uncensored game that had Nazi-Symbols in them? They went so far and changed the names of the antagonists in Die Hard 1, simply because terrorism was a threat at the time in Germany. That is why in the dubbed version, the names he writes down, don't match the names he is given. I get that media has regional requirements to meet, to not be censored.

My point is though, that they KNEW that they would not be able to go through with it everywhere in the world. They had the very same issues with previous games. But instead of making the necessary changes BEFORE they released the game, they decided to first release game and THEN implement the censorship.

They did not know. I've even explained how they didn't in this thread. Even in my country, the ESRB does not disclose ANYTHING whatsoever about what causes what rating. They can only submit and re-submit, repeatedly.

They did not know. I've even explained how they didn't in this thread. Even in my country, the ESRB does not disclose ANYTHING whatsoever about what causes what rating. They can only submit and re-submit, repeatedly.

but i remember long time ago Witcher 1 was upgraded and acquired those sexy nude cards as free patch i think.
Could this be done here someday we get some cool unrated patch that only adults or M for mature people have access to it ? just silently plant optional DLC in GOG and Steam.

but i remember long time ago Witcher 1 was upgraded and acquired those sexy nude cards as free patch i think.
Could this be done here someday we get some cool unrated patch that only adults or M for mature people have access to it ? just silently plant optional DLC in GOG and Steam.
Or they could just restore the parts they removed after I already bought it. Kind of like buying a 20pc. set of dishes, bringing it home and later finding out an employee of the store broke into my home and took 5 of the dishes back because they've now decided it's a 15 pc. set of dishes.

Just curious is it so hard to deliver a patch for the community as a dev? As speaking a patch for those who want the nudity of v1. 0 or AO?

Just curious is it so hard to deliver a patch for the community as a dev? As speaking a patch for those who want the nudity of v1. 0 or AO?

Hard? No. It's just disabling clothing, no harder than you pressing the middle-mouse button in your inventory.

That isn't the problem, as has been discussed already.

Hard? No. It's just disabling clothing, no harder than you pressing the middle-mouse button in your inventory.

That isn't the problem, as has been discussed already.

OK just wanted to know as for what I see it the devs wouldn't be responsible what I patch my game like or what I do with the basic version of the game at home.

OK just wanted to know as for what I see it the devs wouldn't be responsible what I patch my game like or what I do with the basic version of the game at home.

Uhh, why would they? Modding games has been a thing since games were a thing.

Uhh, why would they? Modding games has been a thing since games were a thing.

Becaus 2 Months before release there was a AO similar rating in. My country and it was officially like this announced through the media

Afterwards patched out without a warning or a entry on the changelog. So for my point of view the devs should put a uncut patch when they aren't capable of sticking to their advertisement much earlier in point of mature content.

So the work would be on. Them not on the modders in. My. Opinion.

CDPR trademark was cool sex, and romance imo, you expect sex and quality, tits and sex etc, one had hoped they would top it up a notch even?
Like bioware with romances, then they somehow lost track just as CDPR, and this is what you get.. customers who feel cheated and wronged, as they didn't live up to what was expected. Bioware did stay true for a long time though. Far far longer than CDPR.

I have more examples ofc, but in the end, when devs don't deliver what is expected from them it is bye bye!
This is not the first industry, and far from last, apparently, just don't understand how game developers don't know of this already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom