Advanced Render Settings

+
This is amazing. How did you do it? This seems like wizardry.

It`s pretty simple, if you see it. I guess a year of Witcher 3 "modding" gives you some understanding how some stuff works. Still have no clue how to access certain stuff and the lack of CDPR support doesn`t make it any easier. But thanks to a lot of community members stuff like this is now possible.

Also I just added all default values used in the different zones, so you can just freely load Toussaint settings with the click of a button while in novigrad etc.

also you will be able to import / export "settings" by just copy & pasting your settings from / to the user.settings file. I filled everything under a custom category called [KNGRenderSettings]

It`s pretty simple, if you see it. I guess a year of Witcher 3 "modding" gives you some understanding how some stuff works. Still have no clue how to access certain stuff and the lack of CDPR support doesn`t make it any easier. But thanks to a lot of community members stuff like this is now possible.

Also I just added all default values used in the different zones, so you can just freely load Toussaint settings with the click of a button while in novigrad etc.

also you will be able to import / export "settings" by just copy & pasting your settings from / to the user.settings file. I filled everything under a custom category called [KNGRenderSettings]

I will cry seriously. The game is better and better everyday thanks to you. Masterpiece+modder support= enjoyment over 9000. Thank you can't wait to try this.

How do you adjust the motion blur effect so that regions like Skellige, Velen, Novigrad,... have the same motion blur setting like Toussaint?
Nice mod btw, looking forward to it.

Top Bottom