Advanced settings not appearing?

+
So I just bought the GOTY edition for my xbox one x and have v1.60 but still the advanced settings does not show up in the settings, I don't know if I'm just an idiot or if there is actually some sort of problem, If anyone could help it would be appreciated thanks in advance. Also sorry if I have done something wrong this is my first time posting here.

Did you click on Options and then select Display? I read that there should be the Advanced option somewhere. If not maybe reinstalling the game will do the trick.

Did you click on Options and then select Display? I read that there should be the Advanced option somewhere. If not maybe reinstalling the game will do the trick.
Thanks for the response, I have checked every corner of the game to find the advanced settings but no luck so I deleted the game and all saved data, redownloaded and once I reinstalled it there was still no advanced setting. I'm guessing this is not a common problem?

Did you actually enable 4K and/or HDR (depending on what your screen can display?) on your console? The settings of your console should have that option somewhere.

Top Bottom