Advanced swordplay styles

+
Advanced swordplay styles

Due to the game being too easy in my previous playthroughs, I never saw the most advanced attacks in a sequence -- the enemies usually fell before I could get to the gold attack in the chain. Now that I've got some mods running, the enemies have much more HP, so I need more attacks in the sequence to kill them. I'm in Chapter IV, and I've started getting gold talent points. Is it worth investing them into swordfight styles? What do the most advanced attacks look like and which is your favourite? Is there maybe a YouTube video of them?So far I only have the gold talent in the Strong Silver attack. I very much enjoy the "vertical rotating sword". Are other advanced styles as cool? I have Level 4 in some, and they just seem to be faster variants of lower-level styles. But then, Strong Silver was like that too before I got the gold talent in it.

since gold talent is not a chargable attack like level 4 style, its a great extension to the style other attacks. it works perfectly because the only thing you need after initial 3 attacks is more damage. first 3 attacks inflict critical effects while fourth offers almost double damage from the 3rd one.

Planewalker said:
So far I only have the gold talent in the Strong Silver attack. I very much enjoy the "vertical rotating sword". Are other advanced styles as cool?
I think so. Apart from the extra damage, they do look impressive. They're worth investing in, just to see the stunt work involved to create them.

I invested all of my talents to steel and silver sword styles, meaning strong, fast, and group style is maxed out completely and believe me, it is worth it. ;)The attack sequences and animations are almost perfect and enemies sometimes flee out of fear or terror, even if he don't have any repelling talismans. 8)Of course he gets better, if he drinks a poison potion just before the battle, but you need to get altered metabolism skill and high vitality or else he will die. ;D

Top Bottom