Advice on Hattori

+
Advice on Hattori

"Deploy: Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Scoia’tael Unit with Power less than or equal to this Unit’s."

I made the mistake of crafting this card for a boost in hand deck, after assuming the description meant current power, not base.

So I ask, is the only silver this card can resurrect, Barclay Els? Since Ida Emean is now a 4 power card.

I play Elves pretty exclusively, with Draconid and Dryad sure, but no Dwarfs. Have been getting some use with her in my alchemy decks running mercenary/sage bronze, but I 'd love to think she had more use than that.

Cheers

Last edited:
RosariasFinger;n10510872 said:
I made the mistake of crafting this card for a boost in hand deck, after assuming the description meant current power, not base.

Uhm, Hattori is using current power, not base (unless it was changed in the latest patch). Are you sure it doesn't work?

Muffliato;n10511072 said:
Hattori is a he. ;)

Also, you can handbuff him to allow him to resurrect higher str units.

Oh yeah, I actually had this Epiphany and yet some how still reverted back to calling him a her, my apologies Hattori, sir.
..and it does work as I first thought then, I must have made a mistake when testing, I thought I had buffed him to 4 and had Ida and Milaen in graveyard. Thank you for the correction, and your patience I'm clearly having one of those days.

4RM3D;n10511092 said:
Uhm, Hattori is using current power, not base (unless it was changed in the latest patch). Are you sure it doesn't work?

I must have made a mistake, apologies.

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont;n10540082 said:
Hattori is a great card for Scoia. Even when used to res a 1 point Elven Scout.

Yes, this has actually become my go to use.. Hattori into Elvin scout, into something useful, for around 15 points and 3 bodies, in a switch deck that boosts elves with each Vrihedd. It's a lot of fun

Last edited:
hattori is a very flexible silver for scoia. scout, barlcay, ida. if you haandbuff or strengthen you will be fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom