Aelirenn Quest [Play 40 Cards in One Match]

+
OK, can someone tell me how to play 40 cards in one match? I tried a few seasonal and even with the double decks and filling the boards in at least 2 of the round it doesn't really get close. What the hell am I missing?

DRK3

Forum veteran
I havent tried the seasonal but there are several ways to do it.

1. Use a NG spy deck, i've seen that one recommended a lot to complete that contract and using it players seem to complete it with no trouble at all.

2. Each match has 16 cards regularly, on seasonal mode with double plays that is 32. Matta Huuri allows one more card, so 17->34. Also there are tons of tutors, create cards, leader abilities that allow for more cards being played, honestly i think its probably possible to play 50 or even 60 cards.

Considering that I run a 25 (50)-card deck, and the fact that summons and spawns don't seem to count, I'd say 50 and 60 would be pretty hard to play without dipping into you opponent's deck. Anyway, I stuffed a deck full of create-and-play cards into a seasonal and somehow managed to complete it just now. Thanks for the help, though.

In seasonal:
Aguara, Uma, Ciri: Dash, Dandelion Poet, Roche, Stegobor, Adalia, Villem. Today i played 9 cards in one turn (poeat and Roche share provs count. Adalia + Yeneffer for damage if you dont have space for units)

Top Bottom