Aerondight

+
Aerondight

It's true that it's one of the most powerful swords in game, since it scales its level with Geralt, along with the damage.
But the bonus are somehow dull --- 100% crit chance once you charge it to 10.

I think it needs a little tweak, but not too much to become OP.
And to benefit people who loves sign build, I think it needs something like this:

- 50 armor piercing
- 10% sign intensity bonus
- 10% chance to dismember

I am thinking of adding a bit of stun or bleed, but it might become OP.
You thoughts witchers?

Well, I don't like fighting that much, so everything that kills everything in one blow is fine for me :D

Well, I don't like fighting that much, so everything that kills everything in one blow is fine for me :D

The Aard with Piercing Cold mutation should do the trick if you are sign build. Haha
But really, bonus-wise, there are more superior swords than Aerondight. I just can't let it go due to its damage bonus and 100% crit chance. :D

Seriously? It's the most broken weapon in the game. The highest damage and 100% crit chance combined outperforms *any* weapon in the game. And if you go alchemy you don't actually need any stats on weapon except damage and with such a high damage and insane scaling from alchemy it just breaks the balance as is. How about hitting end boss for half HP on highest difficulty? This weapon needs a nerf if anything (along with alchemy).

Top Bottom