After 1.05 hotfix, Delamain avatars start to cover up all incoming phone calls, what the fuck ?!

+
2020-12-19_1841_1.jpg

And I thought this 1.05 hotfix suppose to fix this problem, not introducing it!!! I never had problem with phone calls before, now after I got 1.05 patch, I'm starting to have fucking Delamain covering up half of the phone call avatars, dude, come on! I have faith in you CDPR, but you're wasting it away one patch after another! Come on, man, don't drop your balls! Fix the game god dammit !!!!

View attachment 11099714

And I thought this 1.05 hotfix suppose to fix this problem, not introducing it!!! I never had problem with phone calls before, now after I got 1.05 patch, I'm starting to have fucking Delamain covering up half of the phone call avatars, dude, come on! I have faith in you CDPR, but you're wasting it away one patch after another! Come on, man, don't drop your balls! Fix the game god dammit !!!!

Had you been playing for a while?

I noticed that the longer I play, the worse these kinds of bugs pile up. I'm guessing the game has memory leaks all over. Restarting the game has fixed any and all bugs I had that a simple re-load couldn't

Had you been playing for a while?

I noticed that the longer I play, the worse these kinds of bugs pile up. I'm guessing the game has memory leaks all over. Restarting the game has fixed any and all bugs I had that a simple re-load couldn't

I can vouch for this. Reload and if that doesn't work close the game and restart. I was suspecting memory leaks myself. Fortunately this only seems to affect what is currently going on in the game, and doesn't affect your save even if you save while the glitches are happening.

I haven't seen that bug yet but I have crashed a few times tonight and before this patch I never crashed. PC player.

I thought this bug was already a thing before? Either way, phonecalls overlapping over eachother have always been a problem, not sure about avatars however.. Shame.

yes i've encountered that glitch

yup ive had the glitch abpve too. also same while talking to delamain, and also while calling claire for the race, then bloody mr. needy tanaka picked up as well. so I'm talking to her AND Tanaka, Haha bug off Tanaka..

And along the lines of phone calls glitch. So.. I decided to play catchup phone calls on my list, so i decided to call rouge. and while talking to her, her voice changed into an echo, like the reverb was turned up high. Then at the last of the convo while i was looking around in my room, rogue ghosted right in the middle. took a snap pic of this, too bad i dont have a video. But the whole experience was quite eerie like she was talking while teleporting to my room haha. A glitch in the matrix maybe? haha yeah cyberpunk.

Love the game so far Devs!

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

View attachment 11099714

Same old story over here, bugs are here to stay.

Attachments

• myimmersionkek.JPG
    myimmersionkek.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 57

yup ive had the glitch abpve too. also same while talking to delamain, and also while calling claire for the race, then bloody mr. needy tanaka picked up as well. so I'm talking to her AND Tanaka, Haha bug off Tanaka..

And along the lines of phone calls glitch. So.. I decided to play catchup phone calls on my list, so i decided to call rouge. and while talking to her, her voice changed into an echo, like the reverb was turned up high. Then at the last of the convo while i was looking around in my room, rogue ghosted right in the middle. took a snap pic of this, too bad i dont have a video. But the whole experience was quite eerie like she was talking while teleporting to my room haha. A glitch in the matrix maybe? haha yeah cyberpunk.

View attachment 11100434

View attachment 11100437
Chairs were invented in 2078
People in 2077

View attachment 11100434

View attachment 11100437
holy shit this glitch crack me up, LOL

I've only seen floating hotdogs near a vendor and two guys on each others shoulders
(looked weird and sexual)... I touched them with my car and Police spawned on the spot
Like I was 5 star in GTA..

I've had that glitch since before the patch. Mine started after talking to the Dalemain rogue taxi in the Badlands during the "Epistrophy" mission. It was the last taxi I needed to deal with to finish the quest. Went back to Delamain HQ and Delamain's main screen was splitting like that. From that point on, I noticed that all of my calls started to do it, especially from/to Regina.

Top Bottom