After a match, level drops to 7 for some unknown reason...?

+
It seems whenever I'm playing a match, my level is dropped to 7 and I'm locked out of Seasonal mode and the Seasonal reward trees.

I have to exit the game client and restart for my proper level to take effect again.

It seems whenever I'm playing a match, my level is dropped to 7 and I'm locked out of Seasonal mode and the Seasonal reward trees.

I have to exit the game client and restart for my proper level to take effect again.

I already have that bug, where my prestige evel has dropped, but only restart the game and it was correct again.

But by the video i think you are incorrect in some interpretations.

We have 3 "diferent levels".
1 - prestige level (the one wich really dropped)
2 - rank level
3 - seasonal level.

Your seasonal is "righT.

About your rank level, i see you "circling" the hightest rank you reached (in your case was 5) but now its 7. That happens because every seasonal start you drop 2-3 ranks, so ii your hightest level was 5 and we are at the start of a new seasonal, i think your rank in 7 its correct

I had the same issue several times - suddenly my Prestige dropped to 1 and I could access the seasonal mode or unlock rewards from the seasonal trees. A restart always fixed it for me. Usually, it happens at the beginning of each season.

Prestige level acting funny is quite common. For me it sometimes just shows lvl 45 Prestige 0 (tattered border). But It seems this issuue is with the player's rank and play modes becoming locked out.
Definitely deserves a support ticket.

I'm not talking about my Rank - I've been playing far too long to not know about that. I got to 5 before the seasonal switch and I know it drops when the season changes. That's not an issue.

However, At the beginning of the video, I'm showing myself locked out of playing the seasonal mode because I'm only level 7 and Seasonal Mode requires level 10.

Later, I pop open my profile and highlight my actual level there which is 50.

Exiting the game client and restarting gets me back to my 50, close to getting my 5th or 6th level 60.

I'm not talking about my Rank - I've been playing far too long to not know about that. I got to 5 before the seasonal switch and I know it drops when the season changes. That's not an issue.

However, At the beginning of the video, I'm showing myself locked out of playing the seasonal mode because I'm only level 7 and Seasonal Mode requires level 10.

Later, I pop open my profile and highlight my actual level there which is 50.

Exiting the game client and restarting gets me back to my 50, close to getting my 5th or 6th level 60.
Ok, as i said in my early topic, i said that because you "circle" your rank and also your "hightest rank" in your video

Aye, I kinda wondered if the '7' from those was being copied over to my level for some reason...
I probably shouldn't have highlighted those though...

Well, here we are again - my level 51 progress has dropped to level 7 after winning a seasonal match.
Having to restart the game client between matches is getting tedious...

Top Bottom