After complaining scripts game do not load

+
I've installed some mods, and it worked well, but then i start it again, and it don't working.
No crash, process is working. It's just don't work.

So what exactly happens when you try to start the game?

(Since this is a mod-related issue, moved the thread to the mod subforum.)

Sorry about it, now it works (idk how, i just waited)
But it just showed script complaining (no crash) and didn't do anything.
I'm very sorry about it.

It's don't work again, i don't know why. I uninstalled all mods and it's just don't work...
Mod list:
If you don't know some mods, ask me. And yeah, i don't use ECCB.
edit: it worked again. i'm so tired all of this... sorry again.

Attachments

• 1575546746238.png
    1575546746238.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 1575546755385.png
    1575546755385.png
    13 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
It's don't work again, i don't know why. I uninstalled all mods and it's just don't work...
Mod list:
If you don't know some mods, ask me. And yeah, i don't use ECCB.
edit: it worked again. i'm so tired all of this... sorry again.

Trying to clarify how this should be working:

a.) If mods conflict with one another (even if they seem to merge successfully), it can still create issues with the gameplay.

b.) Adding new mods (provided they are compatible) is not an issue. Removing mods is almost always an issue. Even if mods are 100% removed, they will very often leave reference data in the save-state of the game. This reference data cannot be removed -- it will always be present once the game has been saved with a mod running. (Whether or not the data creates an issue is variable.)

c.) Because of the above, the only way to absolutely ensure that past mods are not affecting things is to uninstall all mods, remove all saved games, repair / verify (or reinstall) the game to a purely vanilla state, then begin a brand new game in a new save slot.

If it's going back and forth like that, I think there could be an issue that's not directly mod related. Are you moving any mod files, editing the load order, or re-merging anything between it working and not working?

If not, can you try the following step-by-step:

1.) Restart your PC. Launch the game. Report whether it started / failed.

2.) Restart your PC again. Launch the game. It should do exactly the same thing as last time. (If it doesn't...something is definitely wrong, and it could be Windows, a security setting, or something else.)

3.) If it does do the same thing, get back to the desktop and launch the game without restarting PC. Keep trying until it launches, and keep track of how many attempts it takes.

We're looking for any sort of pattern.

Top Bottom