After completing te witcher 3 completely

+
After completing te witcher 3 completely

After you have completed the main storyline and all sidequests, what do you do? i'm killing monsters for free, right now i'm in the swamp killing foglets and water hags, this game is beautiful i just want to keep doing something inside this world
:cheers3:

what about you?

Usually i just go around fighting whatever i can, playing gwent non-stop (even though i feel it is too easy after finishing the game) or i just walk around and see all the beautiful environments.....and usually there is always something i missed. Then again, when there is nothing left, i just start a new game and try different dialogue options and choices and see what the outcomes of it are.

Usually i just go around fighting whatever i can, playing gwent non-stop (even though i feel it is too easy after finishing the game) or i just walk around and see all the beautiful environments.....and usually there is always something i missed. Then again, when there is nothing left, i just start a new game and try different dialogue options and choices and see what the outcomes of it are.

Gwent is as easy or as hard as you want it to be.

Simply build your hand from *all* the available cards, but without optimising as well. It isn't as if you lose the ability to equip 22 middling cards with fewer heroes, and only 1-2 decoys, no scorches etc.

I personally *like* looking for a 200+ second round, or taking his "winning" 120 hand down to 30 or so with my last few cards (decoyed dragon, scorch, rarely weather)... though sometimes I do feel a bit mean when I do it more than once to the same mug, who doesn't seem to notice that he will not win, but I will de-optimise some of my decks to make the game closer.

After you have completed the main storyline and all sidequests, what do you do? i'm killing monsters for free, right now i'm in the swamp killing foglets and water hags, this game is beautiful i just want to keep doing something inside this world

what about you?

Roaming about doing contracts which I missed and acquiring gear for New Game+

new game always(finished the game twice), I hate free roaming with no main or secondary quests to go back to

I started new games all the time for different side charcater outcomes (did not dare to break yennefer's heart yet....just cannot) and trying a more efficent way of leveling, meaning, less and less quests completed without gaining full exp. Not yet successful but I am close.

And I want to do every single mini sidequest at least once. I am on my 3rd game and still discover more sidequests. And of course I will have forgotten their location once I finished again...

Last edited:
Witcher 3 is the first game i would like to wipe out my memory once i finish, so i could start it all over again...

what about you?

I started over, or went back to an early save. Beat the game twice and has several restarts.

This last time I just went to all the undiscovered spots after beating the game.

---------- Updated at 07:08 PM ----------

Witcher 3 is the first game i would like to wipe out my memory once i finish, so i could start it all over again...

I'm sure this will be developed some day and marketed. But I bet it will only wipe out the past two hours, so probably not work on a game that takes weeks.

True that, i often wished that to be happen. Already played 3 times, but the first time is just always special ^^

move onto a new game until NG+ arrives? personally what I did is try to do as much of the side quests and collect most of the diagrams and formulas as I could, just before the Nilfgaardian connection quest and then made 2 saves so that I can reload the second save and start the main story again without having to do all the side content again and again. Im a bit overpowered now but thats okay because I mainly play games for their story anyway.

Still paying it just been wondering round exploring & killing monsters. I'm at Level 52 now & I've been looting everything in sight & using the coin to get better & better Weapons & Armor. Got some awesome swords now far more powerful than the Harpy,Weeper & Black Unicorn from two Elven traders who still sell 3 slot relic swords. They are not marked on the map but you can find one in a camp just south of the loggers hut in Velen for a Dol Blathanna steel sword & the other is in a camp South of the crossroads near Oxenfert & he sells the silver sword Adden Deith. They scale to your level so keep going in & out of the menu until they sell a good version of the sword but they are pricey as hell though about 5-10 thousand each.

I went back and replayed TW & TW 2 now I'm depressed as I can't find any game to enjoy.

I started new games all the time for different side charcater outcomes (did not dare to break yennefer's heart yet....just cannot) and trying a more efficent way of leveling, meaning, less and less quests completed without gaining full exp. Not yet successful but I am close.

And I want to do every single mini sidequest at least once. I am on my 3rd game and still discover more sidequests. And of course I will have forgotten their location once I finished again...

Same. Wanted to get with Triss for the second run to at least see the different outcome, but no. Yen... that face. Who could say no and see those tears after finding out it's actually true love between them. Dammit! As for post-game completion, I'm still stunned by meditating to dawn and picking my jaw up from the floor at just how gorgeous the landscape is. Oh, and slowly working out if we could build a sledge track for when the Hunt arrives. See which toboggan team hits the end quickest.

Top Bottom