After completing te witcher 3 completely

+
After you have completed the main storyline and all sidequests, what do you do? i'm killing monsters for free, right now i'm in the swamp killing foglets and water hags, this game is beautiful i just want to keep doing something inside this world
:cheers3:

what about you?

I play something else.

Kill, loot, kill, loot, kill, loot..... Find a merchant. Sell some stuff. Wander around. Find monsters. Kill, loot, kill, loot, kill, loot. You get the idea, I'm overly excited for new game + and I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it's released tomorrow.

Well I hit Level 70 on PS4 this weekend after going on a mission & grinding like a mad man for many many weeks. I have done everything that can possibly be done. Hunted down every Monster & Quest, looted everything in sight, explored & climbed every building & mountain, Visited every remote Island & got every sword/armor set but now it seems it's the end of the road & my adventure in Witcher world for now. After I finished Quests around Level 35 I made my own game up with goals to get the highest level with the best powered weapons & armor possible & I now have awesome Swords & Axes that can kill anything in a single strike & out class anything I can make with diagrams by a huge margin. My armor is so tough even the witcher gear looks tame compared. Guess 70 is the games limit as kills no longer give me any more XP & swords & armor offered by merchants are all stuck on level 70. God I need that DLC as soon as possible because I just don't want the game to end.

After 400+ hours of gameplay and the end credits began rolling, I just closed the game. Waiting for the "New Game +" DLC.

I just finished it last night after 181 hours played and 221 quests completed. I have 1 bugged quest I can't complete (Soldier statuette) and 2 failed quests:

Iron Maiden - After humiliating her in a 10 second fight, I had no interest in snuggling on the beach and turned her down.

Cave of Dreams - After being railroaded into a guilty verdict by Lugos, I was not going obey his orders under any circumstances.

Lvl 34 with all mastercrafted Witcher gear and that game is on hold until the expansions come out. I don't see much point in wandering around killing random spawns and looting smuggler's caches without a story and/or meaningful NPC interaction.

I plan to start a new game tonight. I will make some different choices and see how it turns out. (I've tried to avoid reading spoilers about the different endings) I will probably beeline the main quest this time though instead of spending so much time exploring and doing side quests. There isn't a lot of point in repeating most of the side quests that do not change or affect the outcome of anything.

I just won the game the other day lvl 35 with mastercrafted wolven witcher set.

The game is very buggy, extremely slow paced, the combat is very easy and not satisfying at all. The endgame boss eredin was a joke I killed him without even using one swallow potion. THe only reason the game is so long is it is filled with pointless dialogue and melodrama the drags the game on. The maps are big and empty with very few enemies to fight just lots of endless terrain to navigate. THe quests are pointless, and really stupid. Towards the end ciris quests were so dumb running around meeting with her friends from the circus and stealing horses like I really care.

Oh did I forget the mention the frustrating ass bugs and glitches. The bugged quests? the constant crashes. Hell its like a beta version of the game.

I just won the game the other day lvl 35 with mastercrafted wolven witcher set.

The game is very buggy, extremely slow paced, the combat is very easy and not satisfying at all. The endgame boss eredin was a joke I killed him without even using one swallow potion. THe only reason the game is so long is it is filled with pointless dialogue and melodrama the drags the game on. The maps are big and empty with very few enemies to fight just lots of endless terrain to navigate. THe quests are pointless, and really stupid. Towards the end ciris quests were so dumb running around meeting with her friends from the circus and stealing horses like I really care.

Oh did I forget the mention the frustrating ass bugs and glitches. The bugged quests? the constant crashes. Hell its like a beta version of the game.

Attachments

• 1435781674364.jpg
    1435781674364.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 26
I have no drive to start anew so soon after closing the book on Geralt's story (3 days ago that is...)

I'll wait for the expansions and play them individually, then will probably let the game rest a few years, long enough to start a brand new Witcher odyssey - all three games - with a fresh take on everything, having more or less "forgotten" the details of the games.

I do the same with Final Fantasy VI, my all-time favourite game, one playthrough every five years or something, and every time is a blast :D

I stopped playing recently due to the emptiness of not having the main characters around but I might revert to the save before the last fight and do all the side missions and contracts.

Only 2 months left until the first expansion pack is here, that'll give you 10 additional hours of game time atleast. Currently I'm just waiting for it, I've done 2 playthroughs so far by exploring and doing all the activities there is - but I feel like doing a third one when NG+ comes out. That'll give additional 200 hours give a take until the first expansion.

Top Bottom