After diplomacy and hunting

+
After diplomacy and hunting

So I am playing this game again after a long time and I have completed diplomacy and hunting. Geralt said that he has defeated the Salamandra leader and that he has to move on. The purpose of this quest, was to lure them out of the camp.
But when I finish the quest, I go out of curiosity on their base camp (former scoiatael camp) and I see A LOT of Salamanders and mages still there... Since I finished every single quest for the swamp, will it make any difference if I barge in there and kill them all?? Will anything change concerning the last primary quests that are centered only in Vizima???
I am almost finished with Chapter III and I have Lock and key, The Unforgiven, Following the thread, The Viziman Connection and Beauty and the beast (secondary quest). I would appreciate it if someone could give my a hint, since I spent hours searching the Witcher Wiki and it seems I am missing sth...

Note: For those who want to take the perfume formula for free, there is a brickmaker inside Vaska's house praying that offers 100 orens. It is not necessary to complete "A lost lamb" to take the recipe, but you have to make a little progress to be able to do so. It does not affect the continuation at all...

Nope it won`t make any difference at all except for a few more XP , but
If you kill all the Salamandra that are there before going and talking to the Druids about the leader , the druid will tell you that all the Salamandra are dead and thanks you .

Nah... I already did the quest with the Hierophant... I spoke to him, gave him the Scylocybe e.t.c. we fought together with a nice looking wyvern and later on he thanked me and told that everyone was dead.... but inside the swamp no, they are not... they are more of them alive in the camp and for a few more Xp, and no disruption of the story I would gladly kill them... that's why I asked...

Yep and there are quite a few of them too , just go prepared . The spoiler is for if you want to try a different approach or like me just happened to stumble onto them before even talking to the Heirophant .

Top Bottom