after Endcredits reset to start of "Nocturne Op55N1"

+
Just finished the mainstory, watched the Credits, got the "hooray you beat the game" notification and was reset to the entrance at Embers. My level gain during the last part of the game was reset to the point it was before playing the quest. So was my money and all items I found during this quest were deleted. Also there are no "bonus items" I should get for finishing the story. I checked my inventory, my ripperdoc, my appartment. It's all as if I've never played "Nocturne Op55N1".

Any workarounds? Or is this another "feature"?

Glifu

Forum regular
Just finished the mainstory, watched the Credits, got the "hooray you beat the game" notification and was reset to the entrance at Embers. My level gain during the last part of the game was reset to the point it was before playing the quest. So was my money and all items I found during this quest were deleted. Also there are no "bonus items" I should get for finishing the story. I checked my inventory, my ripperdoc, my appartment. It's all as if I've never played "Nocturne Op55N1".

Any workarounds? Or is this another "feature"?

After my ending
With Aldecardos I got only to keep their jacket
with the rest, lvl and collected stuff disaperad same, as with You.

i can't load from this save point, reloading from that post credit question puts me in the main menu, am i just fucked? my auto saves are all past the point of no return

So it's abolutely pointless to collect anything during this mission because it gets wiped/reset to the state it was before? Great. That's basically as if we never played the mission. What's the point of dropped loot or getting money for completing the quest? I don't get it. Not very satisfising.

I have this as well. It really ruines my motivation to continue playing an otherwise great experience.

I mean I found and bought so much good stuff, part of it not even offered from the ripperdocs in the open world (maybe, because my street cred got reset as well).

This needs to be fixed

Top Bottom