After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

+

Upcoming expansions left open in the end to continue our V's and RO story for future sequel/s?

• Hell yes! Our V and RO story cant be over after just one game, we need more!

• Nah, I'm done with that story. Lets start a new one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said, if you consider V, still V after the endings, yes V could be "resurrected" ;)
If you listen Alt, it's not really V (so you resurrect something, but it's not V).
If you listen Saburo (what he think in fact), it's really V.
Everyone can interpret it as they want/think, no true answer in game :)
But the real problem is : In majority of endings (except Devil & the shortest), the technology is destroyed. So you could hardly use that for "resurrect" V :(
Well, given that is left unanswerred what it means to be left without the soul, while yet everything is copied flawlessly I like to think of V still being V after entering Mikoshi and the epilogue. So yeah I believe I'm still 'me' at that point, and my decease if you will, is reduced to essentially a cancer-like thing. And that is being hinted at can still be cured.

So let the continuation begin :giggle:

I truly hope they go for a new character with a different narrative design in mind for him/her than what was done with V.

Top Bottom