After GOG account rename: No Twitch drops (despite unlinking, relinking, etc.)

+

Guest 3945410

Sequence of events:

1. I used to receive Gwent drops on Twitch (once each 2nd or 3rd day on average).

2. GOG changed my GOG account name at my request (around 1 month ago), and I stopped receiving drops.

3. I tried unlinking and relinking my GOG & Twitch accounts at playgwent.com (and removed the connection on Twitch before relinking). Still no drops.

4. I contacted GOG about this. They manually removed the link on their end, and I removed it on my end. Then I established a new link. Still no drops.

5. I contacted GOG again. They removed the link, and I removed the connection from Twitch. I then signed up an entirely new Twitch account and linked it. After more than a week with active streams there's still no drops.

GOG recommended that I should contact CDPR support, but they haven't responded. They've probably dismissed it because they likely get many 'unserious' requests about drops.

Do you have any advice on what I might try next?

Not long ago I've had six weeks without any drops (and I really watch a lot of streams), so it really doesn't have to be a bug. It can be bad luck. In general contacting support is still your best shot. But I'd recommend to wait a bit longer first.

You have been incredibly lucky with your drops.

I probably average maybe one a month.

I got the 5 hour player title before getting a single 30 minute drop.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Sequence of events:

1. I used to receive Gwent drops on Twitch (once each 2nd or 3rd day on average).

2. GOG changed my GOG account name at my request (around 1 month ago), and I stopped receiving drops.

3. I tried unlinking and relinking my GOG & Twitch accounts at playgwent.com (and removed the connection on Twitch before relinking). Still no drops.

4. I contacted GOG about this. They manually removed the link on their end, and I removed it on my end. Then I established a new link. Still no drops.

5. I contacted GOG again. They removed the link, and I removed the connection from Twitch. I then signed up an entirely new Twitch account and linked it. After more than a week with active streams there's still no drops.

GOG recommended that I should contact CDPR support, but they haven't responded. They've probably dismissed it because they likely get many 'unserious' requests about drops.

Do you have any advice on what I might try next?

Thank you for letting us know! Your ticket is being investigated by our Tech Support team. We're sorry about the delay!

Top Bottom