After new 1.5 update game flatlines at startup

+
I update my game to 1.5 and now when I hit the play button I get a Flatline notice. I tried a complete uninstall (no files left in the CD Project Red folder and the User folder) and then reinstalled. Hit play and game crashes. Any help would be great.

Attachments

• report.txt
    4 KB · Views: 144
I dont have NahmicService in Task Manager :(
What to do?
1644957612711.png

Attachments

• report.txt
    4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
If it doesn't work it might be best to report this issue to support:
(click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket)

Keep in mind though, that if you are playing with mods, that can cause these issues too.

Jeśli to nie zadziała, najlepiej zgłosić ten problem do pomocy technicznej:
(kliknij "Skontaktuj się z nami", aby wysłać zgłoszenie)

Pamiętaj jednak, że jeśli grasz z modami, może to również powodować te problemy.
I don't play with mods. And I have already sent the application before and after checking the correctness of the files in GOG

I'm having the same issue. Couldnt boot the game since patch 1.5
2022-02-15_16h16_28.png
Worked fine before and I already beat the game so I know my PC can handle it. Is it a patch issue?

This is not from me :

It seems to be more common issue, since I had the same issue with Forza Horizon 5 on launch day... and it can obviously cause a crash, since the service affects the access to audio devices (since it allows you to do some software EQ or whatever - never used it tbh...) and the game needs to enumerate or open connection to the connected audio devices. Which then fails because of this stupid service.

To be more specific, it fails in function AK::SoundEngine::AddOutput which is part of WWise library that is used for audio playback made by AudioKinetic. I believe that compared to 1.3 they updated the wwise dependency to newer version which might contain this issue.

So I can now confirm that CD Project gave up on PS4 Pro users. Totally, with no care and no fks given. This update results in CONSTANT corrupted files, and and a no start from the game itself. Even after deleting and re-installing twice!

Our PRO console is twice as strong at the OG PS4.
The main UPDATES i was expecting for this game, that ive paid with my EARNED money, are the AI upgrades in traffic, human responces to actions, better combats, POLICE chases, a better UI, how cops engage, how gangs reacts. Know you, AI in NPCs and cars. NON of that is coming up to PS4 PRO users...

I get that we wont get Ray tracing on PS4 pro, the console wont handle it. But CD Projects, not giving simple AI updates on NPCS, is total garbage.
It shows that they dont care. Ive sent them an email about the 1.51, they never answered.

I think its time for a class action from PS users towards CD project.

THE MASSIVE 1.5 update that was annonce to be game chaging for players, who paid the game, this incluses PS4 PRO users, who are not first gen players with a console thats 11 yrs old. ours came out only around 5 yrs ago.

Attachments

• 274084676_1353226205091241_8444243377505353977_n.gif
    274084676_1353226205091241_8444243377505353977_n.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • 273842794_248878557309177_2408016051332999407_n.jpeg
    273842794_248878557309177_2408016051332999407_n.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 91
So I can now confirm that CD Project gave up on PS4 Pro users. Totally, with no care and no fks given. This update results in CONSTANT corrupted files, and and a no start from the game itself. Even after deleting and re-installing twice!

Our PRO console is twice as strong at the OG PS4.
The main UPDATES i was expecting for this game, that ive paid with my EARNED money, are the AI upgrades in traffic, human responces to actions, better combats, POLICE chases, a better UI, how cops engage, how gangs reacts. Know you, AI in NPCs and cars. NON of that is coming up to PS4 PRO users...

I get that we wont get Ray tracing on PS4 pro, the console wont handle it. But CD Projects, not giving simple AI updates on NPCS, is total garbage.
It shows that they dont care. Ive sent them an email about the 1.51, they never answered.

I think its time for a class action from PS users towards CD project.

THE MASSIVE 1.5 update that was annonce to be game chaging for players, who paid the game, this incluses PS4 PRO users, who are not first gen players with a console thats 11 yrs old. ours came out only around 5 yrs ago.
I dont have NahmicService in Task Manager
Besides, I'm not going to mess with the system. The game was running perfectly. So the computer and the system are ok. I will not mess with the drivers, windows etc. now. By doing the work of CD PROJECT programmers. If they pay me as much as their programmer, I can try.

I won't spend 2 hours running the game after many combinations,
You will end up running the game and everything else will stop working.

I do not agree that the end is supposed to work. I paid for it. I will not replace CD Project programmers, unless they give me their salaries

Same issue here. Ending the Nahimic tasks enabled me to get it running, but I imagine those will turn back on the next time I reboot the PC. Would be great to get a hotfix that addresses the issue.

I have played this game almost through to it's entirety up until this release. I download the massive 60 gig update hit play on the launcher per normal. And wouldn't you know it? Cyberpunk crashes. Not really the first time. But the first time after a major patch. Fix this shyte CDPR. I have an i7-9700k CPU with a EVGA RTX-2080 XC Ultra, 32 gigs of DDR 4 Ripjaws more than ample storage and Windows 11. I have tried running it as an admin I have tried verifying the download files. Reinstall. Resetting the graphics options in my Geforce/nVidia control panel to a lower setting. Just in case. Which I highly doubted. But still better to try right? Nothing, Notta the Big Bubkiss.

After pressing the play button, the game crashes. Previously played without problems. The problem appeared after installing patch 1.5. Maybe there are solutions?

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    110.4 KB · Views: 55
If it crash on boot (as soon as you clic on Play), maybe you can try to disable NahimicService (or NahimicAPI) in the Task Manager.
(if it work, make sure it won't restart later when you play Cyberpunk).

If it crash on boot (as soon as you clic on Play), maybe you can try to disable NahimicService (or NahimicAPI) in the Task Manager.
(if it work, make sure that it won't restart and run when you play Cyberpunk).
We'll I removed all things Nahimic and sure enough that's what prevented it from launching. Why? I don't know. Looked to me like it had something to do with the audio system on my rig. Thanks for the heads up Choom. Word to my boys at CDPR. Fix this shyte. I don't wanna jump through hoops just to get to my game.

Top Bottom