After new 1.5 update game flatlines at startup

+
I don't want to do something in the task manager every time I start the game. I would like an official solution.
For now, there isn't any official solution. Either you disable these Audio Softwares, either you don't play Cyberpunk.
I have no doubt a patch will be release, but you have to wait.

For me, fine (luckily, it's all good on Xbox).
But officially, for now (posted by @Vattier), if you encounter crashes due to audio software, until a patch/hotfix, the only workaround to play is to disable them (it a temporally solution).
Lucky you. Well enjoy your game.

Mine doesn't play. Didn't see the first audio software mentioned on my system, and by the time Vattier mentioned the other two, I had already deleted the game's folder. Will take a while to reinstall.

Really mystifying how an audio software can block an entire game from starting, though. Especially this game. It's usually the other way around. Something else that baffles me is, why would CDPR incorporate a third party audio software into the game to do something that their own Red Engine is perfectly capable of doing?

Lucky you. Well enjoy your game.

Mine doesn't play. Didn't see the first audio software mentioned on my system, and by the time Vattier mentioned the other two, I had already deleted the game's folder. Will take a while to reinstall.

Really mystifying how an audio software can block an entire game from starting, though. Especially this game. It's usually the other way around. Something else that baffles me is, why would CDPR incorporate a third party audio software into the game to do something that their own Red Engine is perfectly capable of doing?
I'm not a Devs nor aware about that, but I suppose that an incompatibility that causes the crash of one of the two software and probably that Cyberpunk is more sensitive to crashes (like if both try to access to the audio peripheric at the same time, and the audio software block the access to Cyberpunk which result to an unexpected error on Cyberpunk, then the crash).
But it work before, so I suppose it will be fixed soon anough :)

I update my game to 1.5 and now when I hit the play button I get a Flatline notice. I tried a complete uninstall (no files left in the CD Project Red folder and the User folder) and then reinstalled. Hit play and game crashes. Any help would be great.
I have the same issue. I have not been able to start the game after patch 1.5. I go straight to the Flatlined message.

I've defended this game to the hilt since launch, and now I'm also getting the flatline at launch. Disabling Nahimic resolves it, but it worked fine before and now I want another playthough as a Corpo. It's clearly something you've broken as it worked fine before 1.5.

So I can now confirm that CD Project gave up on PS4 Pro users. Totally, with no care and no fks given. This update results in CONSTANT corrupted files, and and a no start from the game itself. Even after deleting and re-installing twice!

Our PRO console is twice as strong at the OG PS4.
The main UPDATES i was expecting for this game, that ive paid with my EARNED money, are the AI upgrades in traffic, human responces to actions, better combats, POLICE chases, a better UI, how cops engage, how gangs reacts. Know you, AI in NPCs and cars. NON of that is coming up to PS4 PRO users...

I get that we wont get Ray tracing on PS4 pro, the console wont handle it. But CD Projects, not giving simple AI updates on NPCS, is total garbage.
It shows that they dont care. Ive sent them an email about the 1.51, they never answered.

I think its time for a class action from PS users towards CD project.

THE MASSIVE 1.5 update that was annonce to be game chaging for players, who paid the game, this incluses PS4 PRO users, who are not first gen players with a console thats 11 yrs old. ours came out only around 5 yrs ago.
The ps4 gpu is in the 700 series or equivalent of. They said they were not supporting that series anymore as it is quite old. I know it doesn't help you but the ps4 life is coming 5o an end. It is quite old HW and not up to the task. Not being rude to you.

The ps4 gpu is in the 700 series or equivalent of. They said they were not supporting that series anymore as it is quite old. I know it doesn't help you but the ps4 life is coming 5o an end. It is quite old HW and not up to the task. Not being rude to you.
BRO we have a PS4 PRO, not a damn PS4.
Our is twice as fast.

PS4, 2.4 TERAfkingFLOP
PS4 PRO, 4.8

Ive repeated this many times. and yet, some like you keep talking about the OG PS4.

BRO we have a PS4 PRO, not a damn PS4.
Our is twice as fast.

PS4, 2.4 TERAfkingFLOP
PS4 PRO, 4.8

Ive repeated this many times. and yet, some like you keep talking about the OG PS4.
Some like me? Quite polite. Doesn't take away that you are still on a 700 series gpu. And most probably using a HDD.

Some like me? Quite polite. Doesn't take away that you are still on a 700 series gpu. And most probably using a HDD.
Its swapped for an SSD. They are suprisingly cheap on Amazon.

Also, it is the same BASE GPU, but modded, sooo not the same. Im happy to teach you stuff :)

Instead of using an entirely new GPU, Cerny said the PS4 Pro is using a "double-sized one." In effect, the new console has a second, identical GPU configured next to the original, with a 14 percent boost in frequency to 911MHz, which more than doubles the processing power of the Pro

Also, it is the same BASE GPU, but modded, sooo not the same. Im happy to teach you stuff :)

Instead of using an entirely new GPU, Cerny said the PS4 Pro is using a "double-sized one." In effect, the new console has a second, identical GPU configured next to the original, with a 14 percent boost in frequency to 911MHz, which more than doubles the processing power of the Pro
Yep but it doesn't change that you play a PS4 game.
Exactly as me until 1.51, I played on Series X a XB1 game (so better framerate, better loading time, better performances...) but still a XB1 game. So until Playstation decide to release a specific game version for PS4 Pro (or allow CDPR to release one), you will continue to run a PS4 game (with some improvements due to the hardware, but the game still the same).

Anyway, I think it's way too off-topic :)

My mistake. The pro is the equivalent of a 1070 - 1070ti. 8 core cpu 8gb of ram. But then again we call know the game wasn't optimized well or at all for last gen. It runs surprisingly well is what they said lol. If off topic mods can remove comments.

Top Bottom