After over a month of nothing from CDPR, the game is still completely broken on XBOX

+
just like to remind everyone that the game still wont work on any xbox consoles since it will eventually corrupt and crash your save files (if it hasnt happend in your game yet, consider yourself lucky, it will eventually).

I have 100+ hours, completed all endings, all achievements, all quests available for Streetkid (on Series X). The game is great, so if you are on Series X I would recommend you try it out.

Not to say there aren't any bugs or glitches, because it does have it share. The worst bug I experienced was loss of NPC audio (along with some other sounds), and I had one quest which glitched so I had to go back to an earlier save. Also had one quest where all the enemies turned to friendlies making it super easy to complete. Before one of the patches I also had one area that would crash the game as soon as it tried to load, and had to reinstall the entire game once due to a patch gone wrong.

I played on Xbox One X.
Did the whole campaign
Have achievements for 100% completion for all districts now after 1.1 patch (one didn't show up earlier).
I think I also have all NPC related achievements completed

Top Bottom