After the end of the game - A request please

+

After the end of the game - A request please

• Total voters
Yenefer and Tris?

SPOILER ALERT

So ive just completed the game and got the shitty ending where Ciri dies in a frozen wasteland. Are Yen and Tris still in game? If so where do you find them?

Last edited:
SPOILER ALERT

Yeah, I got the ending where Yen and Tris both dump Geralt. However, I am happy that Ciri died and Nilfgaard won. I hated Ciri and really like Nilfgaard so 2/3 isn't bad.

But yeah, this is a problem that LOADS of people have an issue with. You'll find a huge campaign on the forums aimed at bringing back the characters after the story. This is because after you finish the storyline, no matter which ending you get all of the main characters are deleted from the game apart from Zoltan and Dandelion. It's probably because CDPROJEKTRED didn't have enough time to finish up before launch. But to answer your question, nobody is in the game apart from Zoltan and Dandelion once you finish. They get deleted.

I only read the 1st few words of your post. You didn't put the word "spoilers" in your title. Not cool man.

That just ruined a possible ending for me

Why does sad music start playing when I finish the game and enter kaer morhen?

Oh so I've been wondering something for a while and it's that when I completed the game sad music starts playing where ever I go. Even when I go to kaer morhen it really starts to kick in and hit my emotions. Does this have anything to with the ending I got? Or is it simply just random music playing?

Btw I got the good/best ending

Does it have anything to do with Geralt missing Ciri and everyone else? Or him just feeling alone.

It's really making me want to get a companion to travel with Geralt so he doesn't feel alone lol :(

Sorry.. But you could've stopped reading where it said I just got the shitty ending?

---------- Updated at 10:28 PM ----------

No need to be a dick. Only just joined and completely didn't think. Could have stopped after the first few words

Well, I don't know if it was intentional but it sure was appropriate. I was f*cking upset when I realized that all of the characters had been deleted. I mean seriously, I spawned in Kaer Morhen, saw Lambert walking around in front of me and then suddenly he just vanished. I really hope that CDPR bring the characters back. I too got a good ending on my last playthrough, but which ending you got doesn't make a difference. They get deleted either way.

Poor endgame

SPOILER ALERT ------ POSSIBLE SPOILERS --- SPOILER ALERT --- POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Now don't get me wrong, I fully acknowledge that this game isn't Skyrim or Oblivion, but there was a real lack of endgame content included. Now it's one thing that all of the characters were deleted towards the end which was probably due to timing issues but in culmination with this there was little no endgame stuff. There was nothing to spend on once you had finished the story apart from materials whilst there was a major shortage of Witcher contracts too. I didn't carry on after I had finished this masterpiece, as even though it was absolutely superb throughout there was a very very poor endgame.

However, I'm sure that CD will add some stuff soon.

Yeah, after I beat the game I just couldn't continue. It seemed like it would feel so hollow without the gang. Waiting for some sizable expansions before I pick it up again.

This is not MMO, there is no endgame. Also i cant believe you complain about shortage of content in 200 hours game.

I think its not about the lack of content its about content being great so seing an end to it just frustrates people i can easly relate to that.

I love this game but can't help notice there is something missing. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of side quests and so on, but once you completed the game, a lot of characters are just missing. Kinda feels empty. You pretty much get dumped at an empty and abandoned Kaer Morhen, no Lambert, no Eskel, no Letho... just nothing.

I would put my own copypast:
I got so called good ending and i was disappointed aswell.
The ending didn't say a shiкt about what exactly happend to the Awalak'h at all or what exactly was after Ciri went into the portal you cant even say for sure if she defeated the white death or just went back cos she remembered all good moments with Geralt or what happend to the Aen Aelle people what was the point to convince G'aels if the story doesn't mentiont a thing about it's consequences. Should i continue my list?
I know that it was made to give you a twist and make you think that she died while she didn't but anyway there is no proper explanation after all.
The game is fine but the ending is on the ME3 lvl which is bad for the game of such caliber.And it was also a shame to see redanian soldiers when i went to Oksenfurt in case that in my ending all Northern realms became a part of the Nilfgaard.
.What also pisses me off is the fact that i cant go and hunt the last crone Geralt could do it with Ciri it would be a cool ending IMHO but i can't because i got the good ending.

I love this game but can't help notice there is something missing. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of side quests and so on, but once you completed the game, a lot of characters are just missing. Kinda feels empty. You pretty much get dumped at an empty and abandoned Kaer Morhen, no Lambert, no Eskel, no Letho... just nothing.
Because the game is OVER. What do people not understand about this? The world is still open only for the luxury of players who wish to complete missing side-quests. NOT as an extension of the universe. The story is over, the game is over. There is no more content, there should be no more content. It's called THE END.

thing is the enxt patch will fix quests probably add some that are not playable atm plus its so many hidden quests etc and difrent choises you can do that worth to replay
yeah the end need fixing dammit i hope they will in the patches before expansion comes , with expansions and patches is a solid 10/10 game

onl thing missing was the adult character of 2 that were cut and balancing items on houses etc to be more immesrive and a basic crime system and a.i reaction and the end that needs a fix

Top Bottom