After the end of the game - A request please

+

• Total voters

I've seen a number of threads ask for this but can we make it an official petition please? After the end of the game the world seems so empty and lonely without my favourite characters. Almost too lonely to play again. Please just put them in somewhere, somehow. I just wanna see them now and again, know that they still exist. Even if I chat with them with the same dialogue as before it'll be enough. The world feels almost empty and meaningless without them even though I have finished the game. Also how the hell am I supposed to appreciate Yen's beautiful new look without her in the world? Please don't give me cold lonely nights in the Northern Kingdoms. I WANT FRIENDS FAMILY AND WARMTH. I deserve it after playing your beautiful game :)

I agree completely. It was jarring to suddenly not just find myself alone in the world but also to find the end-state of Novigrad did not match what actually happened at the end of the game

I agree. Let's make this a petition.
Someone please make a Petition thread. I know many will join in.

---------- Updated at 11:52 AM ----------

I agree. Let's make this a petition.
Someone please make a Petition thread. I know many will join in.

Well if we get enough people commenting on the thread it may be enough. I'll also try and add a poll

completely agree, why we cant just chat with them & play some gwent. at least put romance interest at kaer morhen.

I'm not trying to be "that guy" but why would you want to talk to these people using the same dialogue as before? There's a reason the game has so many endings. To promote re-playability.

The game has so many choices that the common sense thing to do would be to start over (on a harder difficulty if you haven't already played on the hardest) and make different choices from your first play through. Both story and Alchemy/Skills/Armours ect ect.

Every game world feels empty to some extent when completed because..... Well you've completed it.

I haven't finished the game yet but since people claim this is true then i will add my voice to this.

Add Triss, Yennefer, Ciri and everyone else possible in the game world so we can at least know they are there and can talk to them, even if they don't have anything much to say.

Why would you want the characters? It would be inconsistent. for example if you get the ending where Yennefer and Geralt lives together far away, or Triss and Ger @ kovir.... it would be inconsistent to see triss geralt and yen at novigrad for example after the ending...

Why would you want the characters? It would be inconsistent. for example if you get the ending where Yennefer and Geralt lives together far away, or Triss and Ger @ kovir.... it would be inconsistent to see triss geralt and yen at novigrad for example after the ending...

Have mentioned this several times, but the epilogue is not immediately after the events of W3 - they don't straight away retire, Geralt still hunts for a while.

This was why I was hoping future expansions would be like Skyrim in adding content directly after W3 main story events.

Not really since the World State after the ending of the game is before the ending of the game. If that makes sense. Otherwise how would you even play with Geralt at all if he's supposed to be living with Yen in the mountains etc.

You are given a sandbox to finish some side quests.
Same thing was in Mass Effect. Don't you remember? Shepard suicided yet you could play after.

What else do yo uwant? The game is over, it is stated in the final message, when you appear in Kaer Morhen.
This "mode" could not even exist, and I guess people wouldn't have started complaining.

Last edited:
You are given a sandbox to finish some side quests.
What else do yo uwant? The game is over, it is stated in the final message, when you appear in Kaer Morhen.
This "mode" could not even exist, and I guess people wouldn't have started complaining.

I've already stated what more I want and the reasons for wanting it...

I think you should definitely be able to visit all of the characters and travel with Dadelion at the very least, he's always with Geralt as a traveling companion, he could just hang around as company or anything, YES please don't ruin the endgame by having no other contact with the witchers friends after the main quest ends that would really ruin the games world

Top Bottom