After the end of the game - A request please

+

After the end of the game - A request please

• Total voters
What I'm saying is, when the credits roll, you aught to know your time is up. It was good while its lasted and its better because its over. There is great poignancy when the game ends

This makes me think of Metal Gear Solid 3.

Was I sad that the journey ended? Yeah. Did I want more? Yeah. But the definitive conclusion left a greater lasting impression than if I could have continued to Parlay with the characters once the story had finished.

I know 1 is open world and the other linear but the point is the same.

I voted yes but I'd like them to be in Dandelion's house.

And this is too much maybe but I'd like to see Zoltan and Dandelion and , perhaps even Triss or Yen depending on choice.

Mostly though, both of his friends discussing all (or at least the most important) decisions in the game.

Like who did you romance and why, what happened with the baron and the crones, whether you banged keira. Then what happened in novigrad, the torture scene, the party, etc. How did you tackle the whoreson's arc. Then who was the king in Skelligue, Yen's last wish quest, the necromancy stuff. The battle at km, death of Vesemir. etc etc.

I love the banter between the three of them and each of the two friends could add their input, whether it's funny, chastising, approving, disapproving, etc.

Totally agreed. I know it sounds wired but I have to say when I find all of your friends are missing after I finish the game I have a feeling that none of the endings are "good" endings. I fought hard to protect Ciri and others and defeated Wild Hunt but when I realized after all of these there was only me left in this world...So what are the differences between all these endings? This really hurts. (or should I guess CDPR wants to start the Witcher4 story line right after Witcher3's ending so they don't want us to mess things up?)

we all know all the chars go in different places, it would be nice if they'd be at dandelion's tavern just to say goodbye before departing (it has a logic aswell)

I made a manual save just before
boarding the ship and talking to Avallac'h, Now I made my own emulated story where Yennefer, Ciri and all the other characters defeated the Wild Hunt and live happily ever after on a boat outside of Kaer Trolde

Top Bottom