After winning the Animal club fight, Rhino will not die

+
Finally was able to beat the animal champion Rhino who warps across the fighting arena to hit you. Not sure why the fighting is so bad in this game with each swing from a character teleporting them closer and closer to you. Not sure where they saw that inspiration in real life but this has to be one of the worst fighting mechanics I have ever seen in a game. Finally after many attempts to beat the Rhino I did and immediately started the gig to find and kill Logan who is in the compound. The thing is Rhino is still there and cannot be killed. She still one or two punches you depending on your health and level and you cannot kill her or even knock her to the ground for a significant amount of time to loot and kill. The more I play this game the more disappointing it becomes. With the absolutely crap fighting mechanics this game has plus all the bugs like side quests asking you to use your BD wreath which you cannot use or having characters that literally cannot die I would accept a refund for this game. Although, I'm almost 30 hours in and just want to finish the game so I never have to look at it again. CDPR you guys seriously skimped on this game and it's very disappointing.

The garage door stays open, position yourself with a sniper outside the building and aim at logan behind the glass with a tech sniper and full load up and shot.. and be prepared to run in case rhino still chases you out there.

I had the same bug. She aggroed and I just had to run away from her the entire time.

But if you leave the area and come back she'll despawn, at least she did for me.

Yeah. Do the assassination mission. Bugged out Rhino will despawn and clear that beat. When you complete that other mission.

Rhino isn't supposed to die, because she's in the audience at the "final" bout of Beat the Brat against the city champion Razor.

What I do is Contagion everyone (Rhino isn't affected because she's either sleeping in the chair or doing a BD), I drag Logan out into the car, then go back in, Rhino wakes up, then we have the Beat the Brat mission.

Top Bottom