Aga, teasing so hard that it's her job

+
Aga, teasing so hard that it's her job

https://twitter.com/Aga_Szostak/status/366960575625961475
Expect more awesomeness from us during upcomming days! I trully envy you guys 'cause you haven't seen IT yet. And IT is mind blowing!
Believe it or not but something close enough to this was at some point considered as an easter egg in TW3. />)

It's like being a kid again and having someone remind you it's only the 23rd Dec. all the time.

I'd recommend following her on Twitter. She's pretty good at giving a heads up and stuff, so if you want the inside scoop...

Yeah i just read it myself too,there was much less teasing with TW2...
Its sometimes frustrating but its a healthy teasing :)/>

Agent_Blue

The mother of all teases!

The Wild Hunt will turn into a Witch Hunt if they don't make good on her promise. :)

They're getting quite good at running the hype machine.

Easter egg?!?! The Bard: Saviors Of Queens? :p

And btw the Killing Mosters site just got updated??? a count for the trailer?

Kodaemon said:
The easter egg quote is in response to this:

How would we get to that dimension, I wonder ;)/>/>

If you believe in fictional realism multiverse like i do then all fictional and real universes are connected.

anyway if they do a witcher easter egg it would have to be Ciri that travelled to the cyberpunk dimension.

I have to admit another dimension would be a great addition. Cyberpunk in witcher or other way around.

Sure, sure, but you'd still need, I don't know, a person with the power to open portals between worlds to get there

EDIT: damnit, ciriously, emperorzorn, I was trying to be subtle there :p

emperorzorn said:
I believe a rep up for this comment is in order. />
Haha, you don't have to, we both feel the same about getting news about Ciri :]

On second thought, I feel bad about putting on high expectations on the info release. So, if whatever is released doesn't contain Ciri, I will make it up to you with some Ciri artwork* ^^

*quality of "art"work will be questionable.

Kodaemon said:
Sure, sure, but you'd still need, I don't know, a person with the power to open portals between worlds to get there:whistle:

Elizabeth?
Oh never mind...

cmdrsilverbolt said:
On second thought, I feel bad about putting on high expectations on the info release. So, if whatever is released doesn't contain Ciri, I will make it up to you with some Ciri artwork* ^^

*quality of "art"work will be questionable.

Oh oh...
Will people scream and bleed from their eyes again, like the last time you did that ? :p

Top Bottom