Akane - cyberpunk themed hack-n-slash

+
Interesting game: https://ludic.itch.io/akane (comes with DRM-free Linux version):

Nice, Cyber games are indeed on the rise, Ive been thinking this.

Damn, its only 7,5 euros on Steam. Should I? Its nothing, offer ends on Saturday. But man I havent even started Farcry 5 or Kingdome Come Delivrence.

Nice, Cyber games are indeed on the rise, Ive been thinking this.

Damn, its only 7,5 euros on Steam. Should I? Its nothing, offer ends on Saturday. But man I havent even started Farcry 5 or Kingdome Come Delivrence.

I played and 100% this on PS4. The game is really boring in the beginning (shit equipment, no skills), but later the locations become a lot better and if you leveled up correctly, and collected the loot along the way, you can have a lot of fun with your own build. It is quite tough on the hardest difficulty. I recommend buying it if you like 3rd person rpgs. Btw, to 100% it should take 35-45 hours, so 6 hours/euro seem like a good deal.

I played and 100% this on PS4. The game is really boring in the beginning (shit equipment, no skills), but later the locations become a lot better and if you leveled up correctly, and collected the loot along the way, you can have a lot of fun with your own build. It is quite tough on the hardest difficulty. I recommend buying it if you like 3rd person rpgs. Btw, to 100% it should take 35-45 hours, so 6 hours/euro seem like a good deal.

Ah, need to think about it, boring game of 35-45 hour, Im not that desperate.

Ah, need to think about it, boring game of 35-45 hour, Im not that desperate.

It's boring just when you start it. I don't want my experience to make you not buy the game. It is my experience and my opinion, you might like the game a lot more. My suggestion is: Watch 1 or 2 reviews online, and then see if you like what you see. There are a lot of builds that make the game very good and exciting, but as I said, it's the beginning that you have to endure.

Cool indeed - thanks for the info!

EDIT: BTW, Technomancer looks very fun. At first I thought it would be garbage based on Steam reviews, but I'm trying to give games with Mixed (or lower, sometimes) reviews more of a fair shot lately. More often than not, I'm finding that I quite enjoy them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom