AKIRA onetime live stream for the fans of Cyberpunk (2077)

+

YAY or NAY

• YAY

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • NAY

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Just an Idea.

Sony has the rights to make the live action movie, what was planned to go in production in 2019... but the director got a better offer to start Thor... money... ow boy.. a lot of money!
I could not find who has the rights for the anime... but if it is Sony too.. i think CDPR can make a one time deal to live stream AKIRA on Cyperpunk 2077 youtube channel?

Would it be nice to give the Fans a 'get together' and watch AKRIA with all other fans?
Four weeks heads up? So we can organise watch parties?

Make it happen ?
YAY?
NAY?
Post automatically merged:

Ps. AKIRA is 18+

WB has the rights to film the movie, which is currently on hold (and the director is also going to be busy with Star Wars - they‘ll probably need to find a new one for Akira).

However, streaming and movie rights is not necessarily the same. For example, if I wanted to see Akira I could easily do that on Netflix (or buy it on disc), as they own the rights to do that in my region.

That being said, I don‘t see much point to do that on the CP youtube channel.

This has nothing to do with Cyberpunk 2077, so moving to Community.

You think Akira is not Cyberpunk?
Post automatically merged:

WB has the rights to film the movie, which is currently on hold (and the director is also going to be busy with Star Wars - they‘ll probably need to find a new one for Akira).

However, streaming and movie rights is not necessarily the same. For example, if I wanted to see Akira I could easily do that on Netflix (or buy it on disc), as they own the rights to do that in my region.

That being said, I don‘t see much point to do that on the CP youtube channel.

Today i saw on IGN that (i was geo blocked) 4 days ago they made the announcement that tomorrow (3days ago) they will stream John Wick on their YT channel... For the fans..

and yes.. that is exactly what I had in mind. Bcz of the Corona... And bcz the delay..

Fans are like plants. They need water or most of them die out. Still.. there are some die hard cactus's that are on this forum.. but the rest...

Fuck.. it is almost free publicity!! For CP and AKIRA..

Last edited:
Top Bottom