Aldecaldos attacking me in the streets.

+

TJXXX

Forum regular
So I just completed the whole Panam storyline where the Aldecaldos basically want me to be part of their family. But outside of their camp, it seems like they're no different than any other street gang.

I'm walking past them in Pacifica and they attack me as soon as they notice me. Talk about immersion breaking!

The Devs could have at least just place some random no name Nomad Tribe in the City.

There is one assault in progress in Pacifica where they're fighting with Scavs, I think? Outside a hotel?
But yeah, weird - almost immersion breaking - that they're Aldecaldos and are all immediately hostile. Makes no sense for them to be there, especially since there's an established Animals presence in Pacifica.

mbrto

Forum regular
in this encounter i usually fight the scavs and then ghost off
dont want to hurt any aldecaldos

TJXXX

Forum regular
There is one assault in progress in Pacifica where they're fighting with Scavs, I think? Outside a hotel?
But yeah, weird - almost immersion breaking - that they're Aldecaldos and are all immediately hostile. Makes no sense for them to be there, especially since there's an established Animals presence in Pacifica.
Yes, this is where I encountered them but they werent fighting any other gang.

Guest 4375874

So I just completed the whole Panam storyline where the Aldecaldos basically want me to be part of their family. But outside of their camp, it seems like they're no different than any other street gang.

I'm walking past them in Pacifica and they attack me as soon as they notice me. Talk about immersion breaking!

The Devs could have at least just place some random no name Nomad Tribe in the City.
lol that seems more unrealistic than anything. you're in another turf but you expect some random street members will stop to ask for your ID or know who you are. That doesn't even happen in real life, I assure you if you go on a turf where there's active gang dispute they won't stop to ask you if they were trying to recruit you, you'll be on the news the next day.

TJXXX

Forum regular
This game definitely needs some sort of Faction standing function. Like how in Fallout 4, you could choose to support one faction by doing quests for them, and then the next time you encounter said faction they might assist you rather than randomly attack you.

msxyz

Forum regular
Are you sure you're not mistaking them for the Wraiths? Wraiths are nomad outlaws and will attack V on sight. Sometimes they ride cars with the Aldecados logos (maybe stole them) and they dress like any other nomad.

mbrto

Forum regular
Are you sure you're not mistaking them for the Wraiths? Wraiths are nomad outlaws and will attack V on sight. Sometimes they ride cars with the Aldecados logos (maybe stole them) and they dress like any other nomad.
yes, there is an encouter in pacifica where some aldecaldos are hostile

This group of Aldecados went rogue, these individuals profile has not been updated in NCPD database.

lol that seems more unrealistic than anything. you're in another turf but you expect some random street members will stop to ask for your ID or know who you are. That doesn't even happen in real life, I assure you if you go on a turf where there's active gang dispute they won't stop to ask you if they were trying to recruit you, you'll be on the news the next day.
The Aldecaldos are a Nomad Nation. They are many more than the group you meet at Panam's camp, spread across the country

sounds like the same logical issue like police encounter in pacifica to me... my guess the devs just didnt think about either the police or alecandos down there...

Feels like it's bugged, on my Street Kid playthrough It's a scavenger guarding that place. After I killed them, the Aldecaldos took over and became friendly to me. But on my 2nd nomad (this time as female V), Alde attacked me (not scavs guarding there). So I reload a save and wait for Scavs come and attack them. If you killed all Scavs, Alde will become friendly to you again.

Last edited:
Feels like it's bugged, on my Street Kid playthrough It's a scavenger guarding that place. After I killed them, the Aldecaldos took over and became friendly to me. But on my 2nd nomad (this time as female V), Alde attacked me (not scavs guarding there). So I reload a save and wait for Scavs come and attack them. If you killed all Scavs, Alde will become friendly to you again.
You know the poster before you stems from April, right? Quite a lot of patches ago. Consider to pass this occurrence to Support.

But is it actually a bug? IMHO reporting such minute details will just bog down the support system when there are still things that don't work at all. Unless it's supposed to work like assaults with police, where they ignore you as long as you don't shoot them and give some comment in the end.

On the Wiki, they say there about 600 members of the Aldercados, at the camp there not 600 of them, thus many are scattered, they may not have gotten the memo.

On the Wiki, they say there about 600 members of the Aldercados, at the camp there not 600 of them, thus many are scattered, they may not have gotten the memo.
Nomad groups are divided into families, clans, tribes, and nations. Families can be as few of two people to as many as one hundred. Clans are made up of several families and can range from a few hundred to a over a thousand members. Tribes consist of several clans and can consist of several tens of thousands of members. Nations are the largest groups and number in the hundreds of thousands. The biggest nomad Nation has roughly one million members.

In the camp, it's "only" the family, like Panam love to say. So a little group of Aldecaldos :)

Top Bottom