Aldecaldos Rally Bolero Jacket Mod Slot Issue

+
During the last mission I was given the Aldecaldos Rally Bolero Jacket in that time when I checked the jacket had two mod slots but once the mission was over I got to keep the jacket as reward but now it has only one mod slot, so I am confuse why is that. I have also seen videos on YouTube that some people have with 4 mod slots

Attachments

• 180126b47d28-screenshotUrl.jpg
    180126b47d28-screenshotUrl.jpg
    897.2 KB · Views: 68
During the last mission I was given the Aldecaldos Rally Bolero Jacket in that time when I checked the jacket had two mod slots but once the mission was over I got to keep the jacket as reward but now it has only one mod slot, so I am confuse why is that. I have also seen videos on YouTube that some people have with 4 mod slots
About 4 mod slots, it was before 1.5 (now, outer/inner torso and pants have at max 2 mod slot. The other pieces, only one).
Quick question, your jacket have a special "ability" in addition to the mod slot ?
(For example, my current legendary jacket, have only one mod slot, but a "special" ability > +9% damages on average/high threat enemies. Ability which take/replace a mod slot)

About 4 mod slots, it was before 1.5 (now, outer/inner torso and pants have at max 2 mod slot. The other pieces, only one).
Quick question, your jacket have a special "ability" in addition to the mod slot ?
(For example, my current legendary jacket, have only one mod slot, but a "special" ability > +9% damages on average/high threat enemies. Ability which take/replace a mod slot)
That's interesting I didn't know that, I just checked and mine has +6% Quickhack Cooldown Reduction so I guess that counts for the other mod slot ?

That's interesting I didn't know that, I just checked and mine has +6% Quickhack Cooldown Reduction so I guess that counts for the other mod slot ?
Yep, it replace a mod slot ;)
There are plenty of "effects" like :
+9% damages to average/high threat enemies.
+7% damages to very high threat enemies.
+25% resistance (electric/fire/poison).
+X% to all resistances (don't remember the number^^).
(It's "random", so if you really want 2 mod slots, you have to reload a save as close as possible to the end cinematic and cross your fingers... Maybe you'll have to do it many times, unfortunately).

Yep, it replace a mod slot ;)
There are plenty of "effects" like :
+9% damages to average/high threat enemies.
+7% damages to very high threat enemies.
+25% resistance (electric/fire/poison).
+X% to all resistances (don't remember the number^^).
(It's "random", so if you really want 2 mod slots, you have to reload a save as close as possible to the end cinematic and cross your fingers... Maybe you'll have to do it many times, unfortunately).
Sounds like a lot work I have already done two endings with panam lol

Top Bottom