Ale festival is live

+
Lol this expert mode is fuc*** insane... I cant win the first one, played 10x and still no chance ... :D :D So OP when u get only the same cards and enemy get 3x Foul ale, so your Mahakem ale is totally useless ...

Cougar1993;n9616461 said:
Lol this expert mode is fuc*** insane... I cant win the first one, played 10x and still no chance ... :D :D So OP when u get only the same cards and enemy get 3x Foul ale, so your Mahakem ale is totally useless ...
Need to keep buffing Yarpen and make AI to pass round 1. Keep one Ale, Sheldon and Broover in hand for round 3.

For Phahakam...:comeatmebro:

I like how it's just mindless spam without having to wory about scorch. The conversations are interesting too.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9616671 said:
The bard battle is a really good idea. Like the puzzles there.

Maybe I'm just to dumb, but... how I make the Priscilla card work in that battle? No matter what I do the only thing it does is come back to my hand...

Lisandre;n9616871 said:
Maybe I'm just to dumb, but... how I make the Priscilla card work in that battle? No matter what I do the only thing it does is come back to my hand...

You can only use Priscilla to steal a card from your opponent if you don't have any units on your melee row.

Lisandre;n9616871 said:

She moves an enemy card to your side, IF there are no cards on your melee row. So you start the battle by moving 2 cards from YOUR melee row to ranged row, then play her. She pulls an enemy card to your side and goes back to your hand after 2 turns. The trick is to keep your melee row clear so you can play her. The order to win is as follows (in spoilers in case you don't want to know):

Rhapsodic melody
Rhapsodic melody
Priscilla
Bardic power chords on enemy unit
Bardic power chords on YOUR melee unit
Priscilla

The trick is to keep bouncing units to keep the melee row clear, even if it means returning it to the opponents side.

Top Bottom