Aliens?

+
As far as I am concerned, if Aliens have any greater presence in the game beyondthe occasional hobo ranting that he was taken by them, or other crackpots spewing conspiracy nonsense, then CDPR will have seriously fucked up.

WHEEEE! Nope, they wouldn't have.

I have only this to say:

Page 129.

Wisdom knows this already, probably considers it "hyperbole".

I always thought it more in the nature of a....possibility. Cool one, too.

Actually I assume illegal aliens are a dime-a-dozen in Cyberpunk ...
OH ! (S)he meant little grey men with big black eyes ...

It's not like aliens are, heh, completely alien to cyberpunk, it's just that their place and significance are as big or small as in our reality. People keep theorizing (or is it hypotetizing?) about them, telling stories... maybe a super intelligent AI we help merge wit another AI becomes so aware, so intelligent and gets so many resources and power that it contacts alien life (heh, anyone caught that refference? It's not that obscure...), but still no contact of any kind between humans and aliens.

maybe a super intelligent AI we help merge wit another AI becomes so aware, so intelligent and gets so many resources and power that it contacts alien life (heh, anyone caught that refference? It's not that obscure...), but still no contact of any kind between humans and aliens.

I see what you did there :p
I'm not against Alien, only if it's some kind of easter egg, you know, like in the sourcebook "some people thinks aliens have visited the cyberspace" or some paranoid things like this, but nothing more, keep them in the background.

I see what you did there :p
I'm not against Alien, only if it's some kind of easter egg, you know, like in the sourcebook "some people thinks aliens have visited the cyberspace" or some paranoid things like this, but nothing more, keep them in the background.

right as a easter egg it would be nice, something like you said or the way GTAV did it

Aliens could be an interesting DLC. If CDPR plans to do any DLC that is.

And superpowers! And then they could be so proud of what they've done that it they will make it a full price stand alone game of the story, then we will learn that it's not the same story, because that story will be saved for a DLC for it. And you'll be the president.

And superpowers! And then they could be so proud of what they've done that it they will make it a full price stand alone game of the story, then we will learn that it's not the same story, because that story will be saved for a DLC for it. And you'll be the president.

God I loved that game. Best in the series, really.

The president of the zombies, that you'll have to kill in the upcoming zombie mode DLC, for 15$ only.

Top Bottom