Alita deserves a game AAA

+
Alita-770x437.jpg

on Tuesday at the beginning of my vacation I went to see the film in this movie, with a suspicion that would be tiring and depressive, I was wrong the movie has a lot of action and a charismatic character, especially the scene and action in the film made me want to see it in a game, I found every perfect detail I gave hehehe to play
What is your opinion?

Well, it was indeed made into a game, just not anything like what we're expecting with CP 2077 since it came out in 1998 for the Playstation.

There's also the anime:

... and there's also the source material Manga for those that like to read.

Similar to Battle Angel, if you haven't ever gotten into it, you may also enjoy the Ghost in the Shell series. The 1995 animated film is highly recommended.
The live action movie with Scarlett Johansson attempted to mimic that, but, general consensus is that the live action attempt was another American disaster at attempting to translate/appropriate a Japanese made series and force it into a box that American audiences might understand better. Please consider ignoring the live action film.
In addition to the 1995 anime, there's several more additions with animated TV series and films; Stand Alone Complex, Arise, and SAC 2045 that'll give you perhaps a whole week worth of binge watching.

Here's the intro for the 1995 film:

:)

I watched the movie. Overall, a much better attempt at making a film version of manga. Better than G.I.T.S anyway.
Go watch the movie, I loved how Rosa Slazar portrayed the titular character, so seemingly fragile and yet such a great fighter.
My only beef was Hugo - I felt he was rather 2D. But I suppose cramming several manga volumes into a 2 hour movie means something has to give.

Top Bottom