All cars at the Aldecaldos camp has there engine idling?

+

CEAN0

Forum regular
All cars at the Aldecaldos camp has there engine idling, some cars even rev there engine a bit?
This is from the start when you first enter the camp and continues during the game, will see what happens when they move the camp.

Game version 1.52 (PC)

All cars at the Aldecaldos camp has there engine idling, some cars even rev there engine a bit?
This is from the start when you first enter the camp and continues during the game, will see what happens when they move the camp.

Game version 1.52 (PC)
Not only at the Aldecaldos but also your own cars, at least the Caliburn for me every time I get out.

Cannot be turned off either by CET. Waiting on confirmation from console players before I deem this issue of the game itself.

Noticed since 1.52.

CEAN0

Forum regular
Arrived to the new Aldecaldo's camp and at least the cars don't idle there :)

Not only at the Aldecaldos but also your own cars, at least the Caliburn for me every time I get out.

Cannot be turned off either by CET. Waiting on confirmation from console players before I deem this issue of the game itself.

Noticed since 1.52.
As console player (PS4) cant say I have noticed something like it. (Idling)
The only thing I believe is a thing is that owned cars rev the engine when you approach them sort off.

Would you say you can 'miss it' if you dont pay attention (if talking about the idling)?

CEAN0

Forum regular
As console player (PS4) cant say I have noticed something like it. (Idling)
The only thing I believe is a thing is that owned cars rev the engine when you approach them sort off.

Would you say you can 'miss it' if you dont pay attention (if talking about the idling)?
No you cant miss it due to its really annoying and you hear it even louder if you go in to any tent at the camp, the car engine is turned on and some cars also rev there engine over and over.
Post automatically merged:

Think this issue is connected to the issue that when ever you exit a vehicle they still have there lights on and sometimes the engine don't turn off ether, other times they turn off like they should but when you come back the lights is on?

Top Bottom