All Epistrophy Missions Bugged / Broken

+
For my current play through I am doing a lot of exploring off the beaten path, which sometimes means I get various mission / gig alerts that I ignore till later. After I picked up the Epistrophy questline from Delamein I did a lot of wandering to both check out various ripperdocs all over and other things. Apparently, if you ignore the cab calls from the renegade Delamein's, there is no method to hail those cabs or in any way ineract with them going forward. The quest does not fail, however, but remains active while impossible to complete. Either this needs to be patched so that upon ignoring a phone call the Questline fails (and gives an alert), or it needs to allow for the phone call to reset some time after exiting and then re-entering the area.

Did you deviate from the drone/looted Delamains office when you started his questline? I did that and those quest got buggy, i couldn't answer the phone when he called about the missing cabs. After some YT search i got an advice which worked.

When you start Delemains quest, just follow the drone, don't deviate from it, don't loot the place. Just follow his instructions.
I lost 3 hours of gameplay, because i had to reload the game to the point just before i entered Delamains office, but all his quests went just fine, no problems at all.

Top Bottom