All Galaxy Achievements Broken After 1.07

+
All Galaxy Achievements Broken After 1.07

Apparently achievements are no longer functioning after patch 1.07.

Is it possible to get official confirmation from CDPR on this issue alongside some ETA regarding a fix? My OCD is charting off the walls right now :)

Shouldn't this be like a top priority/red hot issue to be immediately addressed across all platforms? I'm surprised CDPR has not made any kind of statement regarding this. Plus, I'm assuming that this has to do with a universal control set that is somehow disabled, not a micro-tweak/fix that would need more time to be worked on.

Shouldn't this be like a top priority/red hot issue to be immediately addressed across all platforms? I'm surprised CDPR has not made any kind of statement regarding this. Plus, I'm assuming that this has to do with a universal control set that is somehow disabled, not a micro-tweak/fix that would need more time to be worked on.

I thought so too, but so far, no acknowledgment, no ETA, no nothing. I also think that this needs to be fixed immediately because it is a showstopper for every OCD player :)

Yeah mine is broken too (PC, Steam). I said screw it and went along with the story without achievements but it would be nice if this is fixed or we get some info ASAP.

Twitter Update:

Charles Perrin "‏@OrthoRadio" 1 hour ago
"@Marcin360" Hello Marcin ! What is the situation on the achievements problem ? Soon a week and no news :/ Thank you !

Marcin Momot "‏@Marcin360"
"@OrthoRadio" We're working on it. Once we can share some solid info, we will.

Top Bottom