All modes stuck on "Searching for a worthy rival..."

+
Does everyone else just get their screen blurred when trying to view their profile? My friend's profile loads fine.

I could play fine before October 2nd, then my account got messed up or whatever the issue is. I contacted support.

I can't get access to my profile page too. After clicking my avatar I get the loading symbol then nothing happens (it's loading forever). Pressing ESC puts me back. I can access shop, reward book, deck builder etc. but not my profile page.
Reinstalling/veryfing and cleaning AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED did not help. I asked support for help 4 times and sadly no solution for now - the same bs reply - We are aware of the issue and currently looking into this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Devs are working on the patch and they plan to publish it in December and looks like we need to wait... a month+
It is very frustrating. No dev team in their right minds would allow the major bugs plaguing the game sit for over a month.
This whole HC project is one big disappointment for me.

Last edited:
I was trying to test out a new deck today and when I go to search for a match it never finds one, and is loading infinitely. When I hit the "back" button it does not work. I've tried in Ranked, Casual and Practice Modes and it has the same issue. The only thing it will do is let you click on your name and it attempts to load the profile page, but never loads it. When you hit ESC it takes you back to the loading screen. If you hit the Ore, Scrap or Meteorite Powder icons it will load you into Shupp's Shop and you can purchase and do things normally, but whenever you hit ESC it takes you back to the infinite Searching for a worthy Rival page. Has anyone seen this issue, or know of a fix?

Note* I have already verified the game in GOG, with no joy.

I also re-installed, no joy there either.

Last edited:
Well, guess no playing Gwent for me aswell. I really wanted to play Gwent now but guess its time to get back to MTG Arena :(

ok, i play at rank 5 now and can't find any opponent within 3-5 mins. there is plenty gwent viewers on twitch and online reddit users compare to another duel games i play (and don't have such problem), so it means playerbase is enough. what's wrong with algorythms CDPR?

Same thing for me since yesterday, Infinte matchmaking times for casual, and arena. I can't even enter the ranked Queue. Also had connectivity issues CDPR Explain!

I have the same issue, stuck on searching even in vs AI i tried to verify/reinstall but doesn't work at all. I can navigate to deck building/shop, nothing else

I have the same issue. This is day three of trying to fix. Uninstall GOG, Gwent, clear saved files, Reinstall....problem persists. Submitted issue to CDPR with no response. I get bugs happen, but at least acknowledge the issue and provide an estimate for a fix.

Same problem here. The game works fine, i can anything except play online or even against the AI. I hope CDPR will fix this quickly since i really would like to play some multiplyer matches with the thronebreaker cards.

Same here. Cannot play, cannot view my profile..

Could this be linked to Daylight saving time? or just a coincidence?

It started for me well before daylight savings. So that is probably not it. It's a problem linked to certain accounts. If you make a new account you'll be able to play just fine... Which makes it even more frustrating

Top Bottom