All modes stuck on "Searching for a worthy rival..."

+
yeah I can't find any opponent for a straight hour. Get really frustrated now
Post automatically merged:

Can some mods or admin help us with this issue please? This becomes impossible for us to start any casual game

Last edited:
Having the same issue since finishing tutorial few hours ago. No fix yet (tried reboot, multiple game restarts, blocking anti-malware software etc.)

You guys should be happy about it, otherwise you´d realize that CDPR messed up the game pretty badly..

You guys should be happy about it, otherwise you´d realize that CDPR messed up the game pretty badly..

I didn't play the game before, what happened?

Ok I talked to the support, told me to verify game. Did that, reinstalled whole game too, didn't work.
After creating a new account, it worked flawlessly. Had to do tutorial twice but eh :l

Last edited:
Same issue. Reinstalled and tried repair. Starting from scratch seems not appealing looking at my scraps...
Really annoying to not be able to play the whole evening...

absolutely stuck with this for 2 hours, no way to start a match. I think I'm just gonna stop playing until they fix their damn game. How they changed all the card frustrated me enough and now this problem. Just forget it

I am having the same problem. I think it seems to be a problem depending on the connection area.

I didn't play the game before, what happened?

Ok I talked to the support, told me to verify game. Did that, reinstalled whole game too, didn't work.
After creating a new account, it worked flawlessly. Had to do tutorial twice but eh :l
Just look at the old gameplay and compare it to the new game.. every card has changed, every leader was changed, nothing works the way it did before, even though the game was perfect as it was

Still no solution, I browsed internet for any options, did everything I could do but none of em has worked.
Like changing connection, using VPN, reinstalling the game, erasing appData, etc...

Seems very account-linked, I sent à report, but feels very frustrating to not be able to play Gwent.
Starting from scratch isn't an option either as we milled our cards and bought new kegs... so waiting for a solution with no clear sights for the moment.

Ever since last night and the homecoming update
I can't find players properly
The games goes to "searching for rivals" screen and nothing happens
I try to quit matchmaking again nothing happens and it can't go to the menu and I'm forced to close the game and try again
This is really frustrating.
Does anyone know what to do?!

It is really unpleasant. I have not been able to start the game for a few days. It seems like a lot of people are experiencing problems, but they are not even responding properly.

Top Bottom