All my attacks are non-lethal

+
Hi,

not sure what's causing this but no matter what I use, all my attacks are non-lethal.

I do not have the non lethal eye cyberware
the guns I use do not have the non-lethal mods
Even the Lethal quickacks (like suicide) are non lethal.

Only way to kill people is to shoot them again once they are down but unfortunately, this doesn't count for the Skippy quest (getting 50 kills with it)

Is there anything I could have missed?

Hi,

not sure what's causing this but no matter what I use, all my attacks are non-lethal.

Only way to kill people is to shoot them again once they are down but unfortunately, this doesn't count for the Skippy quest (getting 50 kills with it)

Have you tried loading a previous save ? Also make sure you are using Cripple quick hack it is buggy right now

Hi,

I had this happen to me just after 1.1, but only with a couple of 'high level' NPCs, I killed them with a Quickhack. In my case it stopped after I fast travelled to another area.

I had this happen to me just after 1.1, but only with a couple of 'high level' NPCs, I killed them with a Quickhack. In my case it stopped after I fast travelled to another area.
it didn't happen to me once but prior to the update in my first playthrough

Top Bottom