All of my gear is suddenly level 89 and 90. it used to be around my level - 30. wtf?

+
All of my gear is suddenly level 89 and 90. it used to be around my level - 30. wtf?

hi guys.

this issue im having is probably due to mods i used to have and uninstalled. perhaps it was due to "The witcher 3 Enhanced edition":

all of the gear i used to have, gear that was roughly leveled to my level 30-ish geralt, is now level 90.
i am pretty sue TW3EE mod did this scaling thing because i think it treated geralt and it's gear and world as level 90 and level everything to it.
but i uninstalled this mod, enemies and geralt are back to being about level 30-40 and now all of my gear is WAY above my level since it remained level 89-90.

is there a mod or console command i can use to make all gear back to it's original level?
i should note my game is 1.30. i thought about using the "safe develop" mod but it's only compatible to 1.22.... so it crashes my game.

I Will appreciate any help :(

Last edited:
thank you very much for this link, my friend.

according to the most immediate reply on the thread it appears that quest items are lost when using this solution and needs to be regained with the console.
since not having particular armor types isnt game breaking yet losing quest items IS, i think i might recover my most important gear using the consoles (because when i do so they spawn with correct levels) instead of going through this ordeal, or i will read the thread more thoroughly to check for other solutions.

either way, you helped a great deal. thank you.

Top Bottom