All of my saves have disappeared

+
I'm on PS4.

After playing awhile I went to save my game and to my shock, all of my previous saves were gone.

All. Manual and Quick saves.

Has this happened to anyone else?

yes it has happened to me too, after recent update.. i really cba to start all over again, i dont care about my gear but the progress though! (i play on PC)

I don't lose all of them.

But I have tried to save from all three back grounds.

The games losing all of one career path, most of the second, the only one it saves fully is the one I've most recrentally played.

If there are a limited number of saves we can make. it would have been nice to have been told. or even wow have something basic like a warning that ones about to get over written.

or is it yet another bug to be fixed ?

here's the issue.

You have 20 manual save slots at your disposal (plus 10 autosave and 3 quicksave slots).

So if you switch character often your saves are going to be over written...

nice of the devs to make this so very obvious, and not have to go hunting for it.
Seems to be in conflict with save often.

Also would be nice to have a warning of being over written, like in games 10 years older.

I HAD all three life paths saved but since the update my level 28 nomad seems to of gone missing.

When you Combine this with the whole no end game rewards bug (in fact you lose everything you gained through the last mission) when you do finally make it through the many many bugs to completion. It just makes the ending disheartening and pointless.

After completion, I spawned in the lift I was in just two hours prior. I've lost all the levels I got, all the items and clothing and I've got no rewards.

Guest 4421288

The manual save is important when completing 1st run

The autosaves will overwrite 2nd run.

Don't rely on PS cloud save. Go in and check/manually sync it.

It's definitely important to do manual saves in this game.

My auto save games got corrupted too on PS4 last night (I deleted all of them immediately), but manual saves still worked like a charm. Personally, I never rely on autosaves (or cloud saves) in any game, unless I have to (of course that doesn't say much, as I tend to save a lot more often than necessary if a game allows it).

As mentioned with the link above, you can still report this issue to support. It probably won't bring back corrupted save games, but it might make this aspect of the game more reliable in the future: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10
(please click on "contact us" to send a ticket)

Top Bottom