All or Nothing!

+

All or Nothing!

• Yes, I really would like to turn that anoying name text off

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • I don't care, but if it's a player option for some gamers to have more fun, I'm all for it

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
All or Nothing!

I just found out that we can't turn off the text names of animals over their heads while playing.
I want to play with most hud stuff off and even everything off sometimes to the point of clean screen, but not having the options to turn off this annoying floating animal name text is enough to drive me fucking bat shit crazy in this game! lol..
I would like to know if we can get a patch for this on consoles, REAL QUICK LIKE so gamers like me can turn that crap off? PLEASE:)
:listen::hmm::huh: The poll cut off what I was trying to say...sorry
I would really like the option to hide this stuff because I'm on consoles and I know pc players will have mods to hide this stuff.
I know it's minor to some, but It's a big deal to me man if I'm stuck with it...lol

Last edited:
Where's the I don't want them to remove it option? :p

Seriously speaking though, I'd like it more if could press a key like in TW1 to highlight that stuff instead of having it on screen at all times.

i replied that i dont care .. because its nice to know what monster i fight, tho i am not against it. becouse some players want to have it hardcore and realy be a witcher and learn all this buy the look of the monster what he is

i replied that i dont care .. because its nice to know what monster i fight, tho i am not against it. becouse some players want to have it hardcore and realy be a witcher and learn all this buy the look of the monster what he is

It's not even about that though, we can turn off monster name text, but for some reason we can't turn off the damn names of animals like deer for example.
That's pretty stupid, since we can turn all that other stuff off but not animal floating text names :(

I think we all know that a deer is a deer is a fucking deer when we see one right? lol

I'd like to have extended information. For example "Duck - level 5 - runnig around" or "Random villager - level 33 - digging up holes". :D

(yes please turn it off)

Gee that's not a biased poll at all.

Sorry.. but it's true ;)
If you don't care and it does not effect you then it should not matter because it's player choice.
As for now.. we are all forced to see the animal floating text names, whether some like it or not.

A quick reminder: The poll is NOT compulsory, nor is it the way the developers make decisions. If you have views, just put them in the comments.
With the usual civility :)

Well to be honest I don't see how can anyone make a reasonable argument that the text should stay on screen for everyone no matter their preference.

Then what is the fear behind not making an unbaised poll? Maybe the results will be an overwhelming I don't care which would tell CDPR not to bother. Why not bother? because if 99% of the people don't care they shouldn't put their limited resources into tweaking that feature.

There is zero excuse for an completely biased poll. Unless your ONLY interested in pushing an agenda not in gauging the communities position on a topic.

Then what is the fear behind not making an unbaised poll? Maybe the results will be an overwhelming I don't care which would tell CDPR not to bother. Why not bother? because if 99% of the people don't care they shouldn't put their limited resources into tweaking that feature.

There is zero excuse for an completely biased poll. Unless your ONLY interested in pushing an agenda not in gauging the communities position on a topic.
Yeah, I'm sure puppies and kittens will die because OP made a joke-poll to point out a legitimate complaint he had :p

Top Bottom