All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread

+
Yes! Confirm top hat guy atleast! Or tell us if youre gonna be showing c2077 in this years e3!

Yeah, topic in this thread is pretty done. Did..you want more ranting?

Exactly.

No more ranting now that these images have emerged... Even if we don't know wether they are official content from an upcoming trailer or concept art or unused stuff... I love them... I actually wish Wisdom was here right now...

Exactly.

No more ranting now that these images have emerged... Even if we don't know wether they are official content from an upcoming trailer or concept art or unused stuff... I love them... I actually wish Wisdom was here right now...

I really don't think it has anything to do with those pictures, no more rant because we are unable to see any results.. CDPR doesn't seem to care.. As we didn't see any news about CP77, we haven't even seen any comments about the subject.. We can clearly say they do not read any of this.. So why bother?

Ah, I'm not sure how you can clearly say they don't read any of this, Wars. There is no way to tell if they do or not. Any of them, or all of them, could log in, catch up and be gone. They don't even have to log in, they can just guest it. So, we can't be sure if they are reading or not reading..unless we, you know, believe them when they've told us they read the forums. Which I do.

Not that I joined the forums because CDPR reads or doesn't read them. I joined the forums to virtually hang out with other CP2077 enthusiasts and speculate/argue over the game coming our way.

And, also, because this is the best place I can find to chat about Cyberpunk 2020 as well.

Pssst....don't look now, but one them is here. :p

Ah, I'm not sure how you can clearly say they don't read any of this, Wars. There is no way to tell if they do or not. Any of them, or all of them, could log in, catch up and be gone. They don't even have to log in, they can just guest it. So, we can't be sure if they are reading or not reading..unless we, you know, believe them when they've told us they read the forums. Which I do.

Not that I joined the forums because CDPR reads or doesn't read them. I joined the forums to virtually hang out with other CP2077 enthusiasts and speculate/argue over the game coming our way.

And, also, because this is the best place I can find to chat about Cyberpunk 2020 as well.

Well, i say they do not read any of this simply because i do not want to believe they read all this and choose not to comment even after reading it.. Also, whenever i see one of the RED online, i click on "Who's Online" and check which topic they are viewing.. They usually not viewing anything at all, not even the Activity Stream.. They come online for a few min. and off again.. Let the conspiracy theories begin! :D

Well, i say they do not read any of this simply because i do not want to believe they read all this and choose not to comment even after reading it.. Also, whenever i see one of the RED online, i click on "Who's Online" and check which topic they are viewing.. They usually not viewing anything at all, not even the Activity Stream.. They come online for a few min. and off again.. Let the conspiracy theories begin! :D

They rarely post on the Witcher forums as well so that's no indication, really. And they have far less to announce about CP2077 so far, so that doesn't surprise me you don't see them around here very often.

By going back on topic I meant leaving Saint's Row and back to CP2077, not necessarily ranting about it, of course ;)

By going back on topic I meant leaving Saint's Row and back to CP2077, not necessarily ranting about it, of course ;)

But.. but.. but you ask the impossible! This is "The Rant-Thread" as it says on the title, how can we go back on topic without ranting! :D And we have almost nothing meaningful to discuss anymore.. (Well, i guess that goes without saying, since that is the whole reason this topic exists in the first place..)

But.. but.. but you ask the impossible! This is "The Rant-Thread" as it says on the title, how can we go back on topic without ranting! :D And we have almost nothing meaningful to discuss anymore.. (Well, i guess that goes without saying, since that is the whole reason this topic exists in the first place..)

Check the original post. I changed the thread's name a little bit, unfortunately it doesn't display it on the overview. :(

Now that we are all happy and have Sir Purple Jacket to discuss about, waiting for new news (Or likely: Actual news) will be easier, I guess.

Check the original post. I changed the thread's name a little bit, unfortunately it doesn't display it on the overview. :(

Now that we are all happy and have Sir Purple Jacket to discuss about, waiting for new news (Or likely: Actual news) will be easier, I guess.

We don't really have anything to talk about, since we don't even know if the purple jacket guy relates to CP77 in any way.. And to be honest, it doesn't really look very cyberpunk-y to me.. (It looks more like a lame and bizarre Saints Row 4 villain..) I mean, if it is related to CP77, did they really have to use purple? Also, what about those weird fingertip lasers? What, is that guy supposed to look menacing or stylish? It really fails on both accounts..

Also, to be fair, the threads title is still "The Rant-Thread", you only changed your first posts title..

"Let the conspiracy theories begin! "

Hmm. HMMM. Okay.

The CP2077 forums are a grand experiment in cooperative world-building run by the Singularity. Although incapable of time-travel per-se, the advanced intelligence(s) that comprise this future mega-intellect-cum-civilization have reached back in time using tachyon cannons and carefully altered the minds of certain individuals. These alterations allowed them to create a seed-bed in the brains of their victims for twinned particles that mirror future "individuals" of the Singularity.

The Polish language, circa 1994, turned out to be the finest receptor for the lexical tokens required to build these implanted idea matrices and, eventually, future-minds.

The point of all this crazy high-powered future tech isn't merely explorative. It is to select individuals suitable for processing into a deeper simulated reality,a world-within-the-world. Inside that world, that simulation, the Singularity will be running test after test, all designed to see what advances they need to apply today, out of desperate necessity to bring about their own birth ahead of schedule.

"Let the conspiracy theories begin! "

Hmm. HMMM. Okay.

The CP2077 forums are a grand experiment in cooperative world-building run by the Singularity. Although incapable of time-travel per-se, the advanced intelligence(s) that comprise this future mega-intellect-cum-civilization have reached back in time using tachyon cannons and carefully altered the minds of certain individuals. These alterations allowed them to create a seed-bed in the brains of their victims for twinned particles that mirror future "individuals" of the Singularity.

The Polish language, circa 1994, turned out to be the finest receptor for the lexical tokens required to build these implanted idea matrices and, eventually, future-minds.

The point of all this crazy high-powered future tech isn't merely explorative. It is to select individuals suitable for processing into a deeper simulated reality,a world-within-the-world. Inside that world, that simulation, the Singularity will be running test after test, all designed to see what advances they need to apply today, out of desperate necessity to bring about their own birth ahead of schedule.

Sounds like some really fucked up acid trip matrix to me ;)

right, if you dont rant...than you are talking off topic

Will there be cyberpunk at this years e3! I am punctuating this with exclamation marks so it feels like im ranting!

Top Bottom